WHICH POSTER DO YOU THINK MAKES THE MOST MONEY BETTING SPORTS ANNUALLY?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: WHICH POSTER DO YOU THINK MAKES THE MOST MONEY BETTING SPORTS ANNUALLY?

SHRINK

OSU

RAY

T3 would make the most if he bet larger.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I'd toss out myself, top 10 for EOG posters

Based on what I see and hear

Ray
Ned
Trav

in no part order

Madcapper?s list seems pretty good. Might want to add in royalfan?s 2008 fantasy football season to the list. And if we?re counting offshore books who post, add BFC (any other offshore books post here?). Pretty much impossible to narrow it down to one as I'm on the outside looking in.

I wasn't including myself in this question...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

jman he won the docs contest he wins every year in baseball how could it not be him:blink:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

anyone that fades me or Benny is "keeping the electricity on"

You dont bet Doc, you spend all of your cash on intelligent black male prostitutes.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Doc and I should start a tout service having our clients fade our plays.

Errybodyd be rich.

Who you on today DOC?

MOFOME is going to win the most this week.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<table class="tborder" style="border-bottom-width: 0px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat" width="100%"> View First Unread
</td> <td style="cursor: pointer;" class="vbmenu_control" id="threadtools" nowrap="nowrap"> Thread Tools <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("threadtools"); </script> </td> <td style="cursor: pointer;" class="vbmenu_control" id="threadsearch" nowrap="nowrap"> Search this Thread <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("threadsearch"); </script> </td> <td style="cursor: pointer;" class="vbmenu_control" id="displaymodes" nowrap="nowrap"> Display Modes <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("displaymodes"); </script> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table id="post1961303" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 02-15-09, 01:05 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #1 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Doc Mercer <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1961303", true); </script>
EOG Dedicated

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1961303" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> I have 11:52am PST when Brickforshitbrains make HER 1st dumbass comment of the day ...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Like the sun rising out of the East this "thing" is usually good for about a dozen posts per day that remind us all when birth control is a good idea

Don't let me down Missy !!!
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Benny:

My luck

I posted yesterday I thought Iowa would cover and played Purdue ... fuck me ... I took Purdue !!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Took under in the Middle Tennessee game: total was 158 and 15-10 with 8 minutes to go in the 1st half .... they score like 110 pts in the 2nd half

I could bet Jesus Christ vs Bush in a popularity contest right now and Bush would win

cheapseats

EOG Master

You can stop the thread here.

Do you have any evidence of this. He does not post in the tracker forum, nor the nba or ncaabb. Didn't see him last year in the mlb either. Sure he post fro, time to time a thought in the main forum, but thats about it. Don't see how this place makes him out to be this god of gambling.

Do you have any evidence of this. He does not post in the tracker forum, nor the nba or ncaabb. Didn't see him last year in the mlb either. Sure he post fro, time to time a thought in the main forum, but thats about it. Don't see how this place makes him out to be this god of gambling.

Well, some deal in cash, some deal in contests. :thumbsup

Willy may know someone that Ray gets down with.

Willy may know someone that Ken gets down with.

Willy may know someone that OSUCOWBOYS gets down with.

Willy may know someone that deals to a few other posters in forumville.

Long story short, Willy may know more than you think he does. 12io4j2w90

cincy_

EOG Veteran

They're not posters here, but the Big Ten refs probably make a bundle betting unders and never calling any fouls.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

All the posters on the other side of the counter

cheapseats

EOG Master

Well, some deal in cash, some deal in contests. :thumbsup

Willy may know someone that Ray gets down with.

Willy may know someone that Ken gets down with.

Willy may know someone that OSUCOWBOYS gets down with.

Willy may know someone that deals to a few other posters in forumville.

Long story short, Willy may know more than you think he does. 12io4j2w90

Willy, who is Willy ? Call me naive, but a guy that drops by from time to time in the main forum is not a poster that many know or see, so I guess these somewhat obscure people are to be respected in small circles here.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i think this sums it up

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> Jeff Jones <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1407", true); </script>
</td> <td width="100%">
</td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Jan 2009

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --><!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(0, 153, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 153, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by DiscreetCat
Funny, but I haven't seen any picks from you. Post (and document) your own plays, if you're so concerned about it.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Well, you just weren't around for the Golden Years of Internet Sports Gambling to take advantage of the Executive Club at Fezzik's Place. Shecky and Carlos and I were killing football and basketball in the name of entertainment. And I was just making it up as I went along. LOL.

And then Fezzik decided "Enough of this!," and showed me that he was the real deal with the FEZZDAQ, and I became a born-again Fezztian and believed there was something to this.

My experience here is typical Sharp fare: "We're all going to tell each other we're Sharp (and impress grateful casual readers), but we're not really going to share much more than common knowledge publicly." Is there a need for yet another site for collective Sharp reinforcement of self-esteem among each other.?

Obviously, the keys to the sports gambling universe are shared in PM's, if at all. I know that. David Copperfield ain't explaining his magic tricks, either. But he at least performs them onstage. Somebody here needs to get onstage rather than just tell the posters about his magic tricks.

The minute you start asking for Sharps to post even one play a day (or one play every two days, or three days or....), the brave, scholarly facade of Sharpness disintegrates and excuses abound. Documentation seems to be the hardest word. A courageous few will venture forward, but if they lose early, they will disappear.

You know I love you, and I'm just tweaking you. But there is a point behind the tweaking.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> __________________

a very good thread

http://www.roughingthepunter.com/showthread.php?t=233

Willy, who is Willy ? Call me naive, but a guy that drops by from time to time in the main forum is not a poster that many know or see, so I guess these somewhat obscure people are to be respected in small circles here.

Forget it.

Willy = Nobody

Ray = Nobody

Follow the contest winners. You will be fine.

BOL. 12io4j2w90

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

from what Ive learned it would be Ray but there are likely others making 100,000k a year also.

Unless a poster has a long term statistically signifigant record tracked by an independant third party based on one unit plays posting a winner every now and then in the main forum and have a bunch of idiots suck your cock over it just doesn't get it.

Laugh at the contest winners all you want but they did have a long term documented winning track record.

Perception is everything to most but a long term documented record is the real deal.

I've trailed some Ray, Shrink and Travis plays in the past and broke out about even.

(((( YAWN ))))

12io4j2w90

-K1

Im throwing Identity name in to the mix she is
a NFL Expert and american idol expert

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

The guy that keeps his money in his pocket.....there isnt anyone that wins at this game long term.....its all a fantasy and I am convinced no one does this professionally unless they are a tout or a bookmaker, thats the only way one wins on a yearly basis.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

The guy that keeps his money in his pocket.....there isnt anyone that wins at this game long term.....its all a fantasy and I am convinced no one does this professionally unless they are a tout or a bookmaker, thats the only way one wins on a yearly basis.

:doh1

munson15

I want winners...

Got to be OSU for my money. Ray is a better capper, but OSU has access to him, and also other connections to increase the take through his business and his plays.

ATX

the guys killing the sports market don't post at EOG.