How often do you not post your reply?

Okay. . .Three time tonight I had lined up to post a reply and decided at the last moment that it wasn't really that good of a reply. . .My question: does anybody else ever find themselves in that situation?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: How often do you not post your reply?

I do that. I've typed out a reply and on occasion, just erase it. Happens all the time. Sometimes you just change your mind.

texansfan

EOG Master

Okay. . .Three time tonight I had lined up to post a reply and decided at the last moment that it wasn't really that good of a reply. . .My question: does anybody else ever find themselves in that situation?

Quite often actually.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Texasfan

the entire forum is thankful as most of your replies are like watching a Bush Press Conference

cheapseats

EOG Master

More so for new threads. With replies, there's so much crap anyway, I don't see any downside to a stupid or perceived stupid comment-which I am completely capable. Besides, most thread replies, after 4-6, turn into useless dribble anyway-at least in this forum.

For me, it's more like I don't want there to be a record of the useless and trivial BS I was about to post. . .

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i backspace alot...somethings need not to be said, i just dont follow that rule to much

I will admit that this has happened with me much more lately. By nature, I am a smartass but have dialed it down a bit due to my association with BFC.

I will admit that this has happened with me much more lately. By nature, I am a smartass but have dialed it down a bit due to my association with BFC.

Yah, it feels really good to just shred the fuck out of someone, but when it's not really what you're about, it's a good thing to pull it back after you've had time to reflect. . .

skoda

EOG Senior Member

Would BFC be related to KFC :+textinb3

Answering 4625's question, not this time...........

Peoples Champ

EOG Member

Mr. 4625,

I often find myself in this situation. While I may be new, there are plenty of times I have written a response only to erase it because a) it was offensive b) the person whom it would be directed towards may be a sensitive poster who would be upset by it c) simply was not funny. I am here to make friends not enemies and until I have been here long enough for people to get to know me, I am on my best behavior.

PC

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings 4525:

The Munchkin Man can very well relate to the experience you are describing.

During the Munchkin Man's very busy daily tutoring schedule, there are times when the Munchkin Man simply does not have enough time to compose and construct a thoroughly decisive and logical rebuttal of another poster's erroneous and invalid arguments.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

mofome

Banned

its going to be a great season man. I hope you had an awesome long weekend!

Me and Adam Jones will be in Lakeland 8th and 11th and Tampa to watch the Yanks on the 9th and 10th if anybody down there wants to sit back and drink a few. :cheers

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Occasionally...

...but why does the edit function disappear? :+clueless

WTF...can't correct typo's?

Yz dat? :blink:

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings Your Honor:

Please pardon the Munchkin Man's ignorance.

The Munchkin Man begs for your indulgence and tolerance while the Munchkin Man asks what is probably a very stupid question.

So here goes:

What is the BFC?

According to the following web site, there are a total of 56 acronyms and meanings for BFC:

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/BFC

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munckin:

do ya have a file ya keep that allows ya to drop in your "Jerry Falwell ... Good Morning Flock" comments?

Just curious ...

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Munckin:

do ya have a file ya keep that allows ya to drop in your "Jerry Falwell ... Good Morning Flock" comments?

Just curious ...

Good Morning Doc:

Thank you very much for your comparison of the Munchkin Man to the late great Reverend Jerry Fallwell, God rest his soul.

The answer to your question is No.

The Munchkin Man does not need a file to help the Munchkin Man post.

The Munchkin Man is an original.

Unless the Munchkin Man is cutting and pasting from another article, the Munchkin Man types everything from scratch.

The similarity to Jerry Falwell is only a similarity and a very flattering one to the Munchkin Man.

Thanks again.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The "Great" Jerry Falwell?

Munchkin ... you standing on a street corner in downtown Berlin in May of 45 holding a sign that reads "Adolf is now at home with Christ" is not hard to picture

ballwonder

EOG Master

At least 10-15 times a day. Like physically type out the response and then hit backspace.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I did it about 5 times just yesterday in the cbb syndicate thread being that I did not want to misinform.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Don't think it hasn't been noticed. It is almost like u are okay to deal with now :+textinb3

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Occasionally...

...but why does the edit function disappear? :+clueless

WTF...can't correct typo's?

Yz dat? :blink:

Been wanting to ask this question forever. For some reason i post and then edit. When i come back to see the trainwreck i left, the time limit on the edit function is always over. Must be a cost saving thing or some shit like that.