WVU, what charity did you end up sending the dime to?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Just curious which charity you sent it to? The Broward Human Society? The American Diabetes Association? The WVU Free Rollin Trust?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: WVU, what charity did you end up sending the dime to?

He didnt have a full 1000...He had to pay his 12 year old sister for security.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

He is so messed up he actually thinks he is cool by doing this bullshit and thinks it is cool to advance as far as possible in the biggest douche bracket. That tells you all you need to know about this crook. Not sure why anyone even gives him the time of day.

The American Diabetes Association?

a worthwhile cause that osucowboys and i chose to donate 200.00 to on a side bet we made.

i might add osu made the donation within 24hrs of the bet being finalized and i've mailed him my part on tuesday.91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

WVU

EOG Master

He didnt have a full 1000...He had to pay his 12 year old sister for security.

please shut the fuck up about anyone in my family. Rag on me all you want, but do not bring any of my family members into these discussions.
:mad:

WVU

EOG Master

http://thenationstriathlon.com/
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

this is the charity the money is going to. I am waiting on a corporate match from AT&T.

If you plan on matching my contributions then send me a pm and I will give you the details.

Hopefully he hit about 10 hands in a row at Blackjack the other night

WVU

EOG Master

Hopefully he hit about 10 hands in a row at Blackjack the other night

Haha, I never went. I did just come back from there though. Spent everything I won ($50) on drinks. It sucks to have to pay for drinks at the regular tables

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

http://thenationstriathlon.com/
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

this is the charity the money is going to. I am waiting on a corporate match from AT&T.

If you plan on matching my contributions then send me a pm and I will give you the details.

Larry called me to tell me about Kevin's visit to the hospital today. He has Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma-Mycosis Fungoides. The doctors are not familiar with his type of cancer, but offered hope that it was not fatal. The doctors have not had another patient with this kind of cancer. They said the cancer would probably not be the cause of his death, but his immune system may be. We come against that statement and know that the Lord can handle that. They are taking Kevin in as a research patient, so they can find a treatment for him. They plan to remove the tumors with local anesthetic and begin to treat it with a chemo salve. The pharmaceutical companies are going to pay for all his meds, since he is a research project. They are all determined to find a treatment to put this into remission. They told him, that he will probably need to battle this the rest of his life. ( We also come against that statement in the name of the Lord). We know that the Lord is in control and that miracles are again happening. The doctor is also going to help Kevin get his disability. Thank you for all your precious prayers and I ask that you continue to hold Kevin and Angie up for strength and love. I love you all,

Kevin is 30 something with 4 children who is married to my cousin. I am sure we as a family will be donating. WVU if you have info on how you donated please PM me.

mofome

Banned

please shut the fuck up about anyone in my family. Rag on me all you want, but do not bring any of my family members into these discussions.
:mad:

A bit hypocritical.