Great 1st half for Penn state 38 points do you think the continue in 2nd half?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Great 1st half for Penn state 38 points do you think the continue in 2nd half? anyone see a 2nd half line?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Great 1st half for Penn state 38 points do you think the continue in 2nd half?

Great 1st half for Penn state 38 points do you think the continue in 2nd half? anyone see a 2nd half line?

:LMAO

As Mo would say, both those schools should cancel their baskets programs. That is disgraceful.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Great 1st half for Penn state 38 points do you think the continue in 2nd half?

I never saw a score that low. Did they turn the shot clock off? My daughter's 4th-5th grade team scores that many on a good day.:smoking2:

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

If I didn't know better I would say its a technical error on every web site I checked

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

just great big 10 defense, thats all.:3dgros3:

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Great aggressive defense yet somehow nobody committed any fouls.

That is the strangest boxscore I have ever seen. You would think they each shot 10% for the game but they didn't. 30% each. Almost like the refs just swallowed the whistles and let them beat the crap out of each other causing lots of turnovers.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

3 point shooting was just unreal bad however...

must have been a fun one to watch :shoot:

konck

EOG Veteran

deeeeeepends deeeeeeeepends

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Brutal. And Illinois is supposed to be #16 in the polls?
Maybe they should look for a shot before 30 seconds actually elapsed on the shot clock.