Trivia #2----

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted
$50 to first correct answer (carib)

I have March fever... so I will stick with that theme..this one will go quick

Name the last STATE to have 3 schools in the sweet 16 (mens)

Re: Trivia #2----

I figure the winner is gonna have a small school in there that doesn't make it much. So i tried to rally with mason :(

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

since people are probably assuming with 18 replies it has been answered and passing over the thread.. I will give everyone who has replied 1 more guess each... first to get it in.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how far did duke go last year? davidson is in NC, along with unc and duke? or did duke get knocked out in the 2nd round? i cant remember if it was 2nd or 3rd

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Winner ! Tennessee is the correct answer

PM me so I can send

I'll pass. Send it to mo, for his helping hand fund if you must. I missed it first time through, went too far back and then backtracked. Someone else should have won. Mo helps out posters.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Thanks for generosity and fun trivia though.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

very generous! :cheers

Not that I would have collected because I do not have a Carib account. :+textinb3

mofome

Banned

I dont use carib and would have to turn down the offer anyway, but thanks are in order mr Frog! I just got a PM from feelthetruth and had little idea as to what he was talking about.

Thanks for the offer.

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

Ok then... first carib account holder who can tell me the only coach to take THREE different teams to the NCAA Tourney atleast two times each in the SAME DECADE.. gets the prize !

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I have a carib account, an old schooler. But I can't use it there, min $500.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Gave it a shot mo. Was fun anyway truth.