OT-Made in America-Bloods and Crips

J

joeybagadonuts

Going to see the new Baron Davis' produced movie. Wish me luck in not getting shot. Playing only in the ghetto

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: OT-Made in America-Bloods and Crips

Also, look out for those Leprechauns. Better watch out for them too....you can't even see 'em coming. And they got the whole rainbow thing going. Fear the little people!

J

joeybagadonuts

Only in san francisco..

Out of the 100 or people in the theater there there were only 2 black people (and one was my friend that came with me) zero gangsters. All white hipster types.

The movie itself was an excellent documentry of how LA gangs evolved from blacks not being allowed to join any social groups (boy scouts, etc) as children back in the 40s and 50s and not being allowed to freely congregate as adults in groups like the black panthers. It also showed how 1/4 of all black men will spend time in jail leaving many black children with no male role model. Something like 90% of gang members they interviewed either had no dad or their fathers were in jail or also in a gang.

All in all an excellent socio-documetary. Very moving.

Only in san francisco..

Out of the 100 or people in the theater there there were only 2 black people (and one was my friend that came with me) zero gangsters. All white hipster types.

The movie itself was an excellent documentry of how LA gangs evolved from blacks not being allowed to join any social groups (boy scouts, etc) as children back in the 40s and 50s and not being allowed to freely congregate as adults in groups like the black panthers. It also showed how 1/4 of all black men will spend time in jail leaving many black children with no male role model. Something like 90% of gang members they interviewed either had no dad or their fathers were in jail or also in a gang.

All in all an excellent socio-documetary. Very moving.

There was an excellent documentary on Showtime I think it was on the bloods/crips, very similar, it was a 10-15 year span they interviewed the same guys from beginning and then revisited at the end. Many were obviously dead, gone, or in jail by this time. It really is third world in the ghetto, or so it seems.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

If he wore a tux, he was warned and most likely got raped got penguins. But hey, he was warned.

J

joeybagadonuts

Hey man, we may not be best friends or anything, but I dont want you to be the victim of "doing work".

Thanks for the concern, Mr. Sandy. I'm safely home and didn't get caught up 'puttin in work'
:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

they outnumbered by mexicans now

Yup, lots of MS-13, guys down in LA these days, huh Rail.

I noticed last time I was down by USC, near south central, that there were FAR MORE mexican gangster types than blacks.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Just watch Colors. More entertaining. The Crips and bloods are almost obsolete now. ms13, Nortenos, do the Nuestra family. They are my Norcal mexican buddies. There number is 14. They fight the Mexican Mafia. The Surenos. The Nortenos started up in Folsom. To protect themselves from the M Mafia. I had an associate who got in. He wanted out. Found him dead in a Mexican motel from a hot shot. They don't mix well.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Just watch Colors. More entertaining. The Crips and bloods are almost obsolete now. ms13, Nortenos, do the Nuestra family. They are my Norcal mexican buddies. There number is 14. They fight the Mexican Mafia. The Surenos. The Nortenos started up in Folsom. To protect themselves from the M Mafia. I had an associate who got in. He wanted out. Found him dead in a Mexican motel from a hot shot. They don't mix well.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

That came out wrong. The ms13's are independent. Not with the Nuestra. Not with the M Mafia. They are heavily into recruitment, will soon be the biggest gang threat in our country, if they are not now.

Only in san francisco..

Admit it...you brought a black guy to up your street cred. :+textinb3

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I didn't realize Baron Davis retired from the NBA. Wish him well in his new career as a moviemaker.

Because I think highly of ya and was just fucken round

Otherwise I would not take the time to dig in your lair

Lawrence Huh?

I wish I was Lawrence..
I would not have left my moderator job because of a few K debt

He could have paid him little by little and the guy would not have been Fury-ous

Lawrence was a fool for quitting over that..which he did

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Me neither until you mentioned it

He was all ways a top dog in the big games..one bad little dude..wish him well

actually i just read he hasn't retired from basketball yet. so, he's doing this stuff in the offseason!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL! Funny-ass thread. :LMAO Wear Green. :LMAO

Never even heard of this movie. I like watching Gangland. Great show.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

^ Look- he just did an imitation of an Asian person speaking English.

2938u4ji232938u4ji23