DETROIT at TENN. ST.

pool

EOG Senior Member
When head coach Cy Alexander was fired Tenn St promply went out and lost to UT-Martin 100-73 at home. They then went on the road and won at Jax. St. 80-70, at Austin Peay (first time since 99) 88-80, and at Tenn Tech 77-74. I watched two of those games and can tell you this is a much different Tenn. St. team. They don't just run up and down the court playing street ball anymore. They're playing with confidence and togeather. They are much better organized and playing with discipline. I really like them in this spot and think they get the cover for a 5 unit top play.

5 TENN ST -4 -110

Drunkn247

EOG Enthusiast
Re: DETROIT at TENN. ST.

When head coach Cy Alexander was fired Tenn St promply went out and lost to UT-Martin 100-73 at home. They then went on the road and won at Jax. St. 80-70, at Austin Peay (first time since 99) 88-80, and at Tenn Tech 77-74. I watched two of those games and can tell you this is a much different Tenn. St. team. They don't just run up and down the court playing street ball anymore. They're playing with confidence and togeather. They are much better organized and playing with discipline. I really like them in this spot and think they get the cover for a 5 unit top play.

5 TENN ST -4 -110
I had these assholes too -3.5...did they ever have a chance to cover? I was out and couldnt follow the game, just wondering if they blew a lead or missed ft's down the stretch like all my other teams

Drunkn....they were up by 7 with just over a minute to go, that I know for sure. They must have just blown it down the stretch -- like many other teams yesterday!

Pool -- tough loss. If it makes you feel better, I had tons of losses like this yesterday. I can't ever remember this happening for me so much in one day of college hoops.

pool

EOG Senior Member

Sorry guys I was at the SEMO game (if you could call it that) and couldn't answer any questions. Tenn St. has done that to me all year. Even when I have them pegged right as far as winning or losing they find a way to just miss the cover for me. This is a game I should"ve looked to put in a ML parlay with another team or two I really liked to win the game. Another game I really liked but just couldn't pull the trigger on was La. Tech +9.5 at Murray. I just knew there was no way Murray was going to cover that line and Tech ended up winning outright.

Drunkn247

EOG Enthusiast

Drunkn....they were up by 7 with just over a minute to go, that I know for sure. They must have just blown it down the stretch -- like many other teams yesterday!

Pool -- tough loss. If it makes you feel better, I had tons of losses like this yesterday. I can't ever remember this happening for me so much in one day of college hoops.
It happened to me at leaset 5 games yesterday...I'm not really happy about it