OT: Passing up the one night stand

Re: OT: Passing up the one night stand

Dunno, never had the chance. I've been married for 8 years, and with her for 12......What a dumb fuck I am.

I will let you know later......stay tuned

Only if you really really hate her.

10 years ago I mightve said yes, but now, less opportunities. No, take it. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

the girl was smokin, but she was extremely fwd even in public.

not a turn on.

texansfan

EOG Master

Not a problem, just make sure you go to her place or a hotel. Never let some chick know where you live unless it's serious.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

This is the dumbest shit I ever heard of - unless it is common knowledge she has genital warts

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

i have two night stands, i have a lamp on one and my alarm clock on the other.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Mofome turning down ass??

Ohhh .... is the Legend maybe coming "out of the closet"??

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

with a hot girl.

Ever a good decision or always a mistake?

you know the answer you just want us to tell you

Tom Leykis said it best: Sex is like pizzz - there is no such thing as BAD Pizza

Bang the hell out of her - blast a load all over her face - and LEAVE!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Not a problem, just make sure you go to her place or a hotel. Never let some chick know where you live unless it's serious.

I used to drive in circles just to confuse drunk chicks so they couldn't remember where the hell I lived. You don't need stalkers bangin on your door yelling at you to "do the right thing" or "be responsible for your child".

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Texasfan ....

stick to that cabbie job as I'VE MET RON WHITE ON CAPTIVA ISLAND

SIR ... YOU ARE NO RON WHITE

texansfan

EOG Master

Doc, just because you glue some pubes to your hand doesn't mean it's sex. Besides, you're more of a brown hole kinda guy from your posts.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

DOC! Please stop PM'ing me links to adopt dogs. We're into two different kinds of bitch.

only if passing up a one night stand means youll have a week long fuck session w/ this haaz...hard to turn down a good looking haaaz unless she has something hype like aids

munson15

I want winners...

Once you've had a vasectomy, you can have all the one-night stands you want with no fear of any repurcussions.:+textinb3

Only did it once, We were both really drunk and after not being able to make her come after two hours I gave up and called a cab.

I had another chance with a really hot gal but the girl I just broke up with landed her car in my driveway and her ass in my bed. I had to take the "pick up hottie" back to the bar. Went home and banged the GF dreaming of the hottie.

Were most of you even alive in the very early 80's ?? :pop:

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

How in the # can U ask this in a public forumn, unless a paid shill?

As Nike used to say.."just do it". I can add, if you see absolutely no future in it..."just forget it"!

the only time you should pass up on a one night stand w/ a hot girl is if youre too fucked up to get it up

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Mo,

A friend told me this a long time ago and I never forgot it.

when you are old and on your deathbed, you may have a shitload of regrets, but you will NEVER say "I wish I had less sex" or "I wish I never had sex with as many girls".

If you are weary on her condition, play it safe, but unless it might cost you a marriage/gf/etc, there is no reason not to.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

forgetting can be a MF'er.
It's a question of age and how many. Women are a dime a dozen. Drugs booze gambing and sex (that's worth anything) have a seperate pricetag.

Never lump them together, when you get a grasp on LIFE!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Only did it once, We were both really drunk and after not being able to make her come after two hours I gave up and called a cab.

I had another chance with a really hot gal but the girl I just broke up with landed her car in my driveway and her ass in my bed. I had to take the "pick up hottie" back to the bar. Went home and banged the GF dreaming of the hottie.

Were most of you even alive in the very early 80's ?? :pop:

1977-1985...One night stands were common...early years of the booty call....

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

me and my girlfriend used to go swimming at these apartments and this hottie we used to go to the pool with was around 29 or 30 and i was 22 and she'd always ask me to go back to her apartment and grab her a coke.i'd go back in there and here she come a minute later right behind me telling me to fuck her all over the bed and rub her titties and hell my girlfriend was about thirty seconds away at the pool and this went on that whole summer.i even ran into this gal a couple years later and she gave me her number and of course i never reacted on it.do i regret it? heck yeah.if you have the chance do it:thumbsup

I?m going to go against the grain a little bit here and say yes sometimes turning down one night stand with a hot girl is a good idea. You must trust your instinct about the girl, the situation and any other risks.

You must have a spidey-sense for things that can go wrong.

For example, if you are at a bar near a university campus and the girl is a drunken freshman that can be a good thing.

On the other hand, if you are at an unfamiliar bar that has about fifteen Harleys parked out front and the girl is wearing a leather jacket with a patch on the back that says ?Property of the Pagans?, you ought to pass!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

As a general rule, a booty call should rarely be passed up. If you are looking for something more long term with this hottie you may want to slow it down to prevent it from being dismissed as a 'one nighter' by her. Just a thought.