The locals that come in my shop....A MUST READ!

I have a retarded, ok, mentally handicapped joint behind one of my shops.

Boy do I get the yahoo's.

I am briniging in my camera on the upcoming days and I am going to take a picture with each and every one of them and post it here. Some are VERY VERY interesting.

Here is a list of the ones I will feature.

Mark(the schizo) coffee drinker: Cool cat, but freaks me and other employees out at times. Frequently stops in to "just look around" and mubles shit. I have no clue to what he is saying. Never stays long, but on ocassion he will stop in with a coffee from across the street and sit here and drink it! HA, yea, a competitor and drinks shit here, he's cool.

Larry(the cookie, brownie eating coke drinking fean): he's great, but needs to bath at least once a month. He comes in during tastings and watches the games on my big screen. He is a master at math and helps caculate odds like no other....rainman for sure. He is currently dieting with a 700 caloric intake per meal at 5 meals per day, and plays the tumpet.

Mary(the cackling freak) this one boys scares the shit out of me. She is a slob, sorry, but she is. she comes in with her dad, boyfriend or whatever he is. they are slobs, eat brownies, cheesecakes slops shit everywhere, loud, scares the shit out of other customers and the whole 9 yards......

more to comeoij213490

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: The locals that come in my shop....A MUST READ!

this thread just brought back a nightmare from the other night while eating out...

we are sitting inside of the restruant eating, but kinda close to the door.. when this black guy walks in... he sits down at the table next to us and starts trying to ramble to us... this guy just looks like a complete trainwreck, its bad.. he can barely walk, his head is dented (not even kidding on the dented part) his throat is caved in... i am just looking at this guy is complete shock, like wtf do i say to him, as he is trying to talk to me and the ole lady while we are eating dinner... he starts telling us how he fell off the SIDE OF A MOUNTAIN...and was in a coma for like 6 weeks... and when tha pastor was up in his room ready to pronounce him kapoot, thats when we woke up...he then goes on to tell us 1 of his legs are fake, but for the last 6 years he had a white leg (remember hes black) just recently had they given him a black protestic leg...so he starts pulling up his pant leg and proceeds to start pushing his fake skin together, u can just hear it like its plastic...at this point i'm not sure if i should feel bad for this guy or what, but damn he ruined my appetite with the whole leg/skin thing...finallyu a waitress comes over and gets this guy to leave us alone and when we start to leave i see he is completely passed out at bar (he wasnt drunk)...

what kinda person (say parents or whoever) would let this guy roam around the streets on his own? he was doomed from the time he left wherever he was staying!

oh and his nickname was "miracle" he told us

ballwonder

EOG Master

:LMAO...fcking tuck that is a classic. Did you buy the guy a burger?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:LMAO...fcking tuck that is a classic. Did you buy the guy a burger?

its the truth though, thats the worst part.. he could barely talk, u could barely hear him (ahem the caved in throat)

i didnt know what to do man, i was in complete utter dismay over this guy.. it was a nightmare

A 3500 calorie a day diet???? WTF? Does this guy weigh 1,500 pounds?

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

this thread just brought back a nightmare from the other night while eating out...

we are sitting inside of the restruant eating, but kinda close to the door.. when this black guy walks in...
oh and his nickname was "miracle" he told us

That was all you had to say. I hate blacks. Miracle? He must be one of those rap guys.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

poor guy. Guess they let just about anyone into Le Whitey these days.