BetFirstClass NCAA Hoops Contest for Saturday, February 21st

BetFirstClass is offering another FREE chance to pad your wagering account with an extra bonus. The lines for the sides of all NCAA Basketball games for Saturday, February 21<SUP>st</SUP> will be posted first thing on Saturday morning. The contest will be structured as follows:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

To be eligible to participate, you must first open an account with BetFirstClass.com. The BetFirstClass Sign-up page can be found by clicking HERE and be sure to select ?EOG? in the ?Referred By? field. No deposit is required to participate in the contest, but you must have registered at BetFirstClass prior to posting your contest picks and you MUST email me with your EOG poster name and BetFirstClass account number. <o:p></o:p>

Each contestant will select five sides from the lines posted. All contest picks will be worth one unit, graded at -110, regardless of any juice variance that you may find on the BetFirstClass website. Please list the rotation numbers along with your selections as this really helps in grading the contest results. The three contestants that finish the contest with the highest unit total will be awarded prizes.<o:p></o:p>

All contest picks must be in a single post and must be posted no later than 15 minutes prior to the tip-off of the earliest game on your card. We will use the forum date stamp in each post for determining compliance with this deadline. In the event of a tie, the winners will be determined by who comes closest to predicting the total points scored in the Texas/Oklahoma game so don?t forget to post a tiebreaker with your contest picks.<o:p></o:p>

PRIZES:
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">1<SUP>st</SUP> Place</st1:address></st1:Street> ? $300 Cash Bonus<o:p></o:p>
<st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">2<SUP>nd</SUP> Place</st1:address></st1:Street> ? $200 Cash Bonus<o:p></o:p>
<st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">3<SUP>rd</SUP> Place</st1:address></st1:Street> - $100 Cash Bonus<o:p></o:p>

To claim the prizes, the winners must make a deposit into their BetFirstClass.com account that is at least equal to the prize amount. Once the deposit has been made, email me at Judge@BetFirstClass.com and I will have the Contest Prize credited to your account immediately.<o:p></o:p>

Please note that a standard six time rollover is required on the deposit plus any bonuses received prior to being able to withdraw the bonus monies. <o:p></o:p>

Please take the time to check out BetFirstClass and for those considering opening an account, please do not hesitate to contact me via email with any questions that you may have or feel free to post your questions in this thread.<o:p></o:p>

Good luck.<o:p></o:p>

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: BetFirstClass NCAA Hoops Contest for Saturday, February 21st

tb-141

just give me those games above with whatever lines

and judge i emailed you before we dont need to again do we?

tb 138

91023i2ndw;l
just give me this at posted lines

BD & 5Teamer, please send me an email with your account numbers as it is getting increasingly difficult to relate poster names to accounts. I can see that I need to create a spreadsheet for this purpose but if you will do this one more time, it will make my Saturday morning a little easier.

We had numerous new EOG accounts sign up on Friday and I have to believe that most of them were in response to this contest. As I mentioned in the original contest post, I need everyone who intends to participate in the contest to email me with your EOG poster name and your BFC account number.

Thanks to all who are entering the contest, and good luck to all. ... 12io4j2w90

djefferis

EOG Veteran

dont see the lines up yet, here are my picks..use whatever the current line is. given my recent record in these contest, these are some fine fade picks.

512Miami Florida
515 Notre Dame
517 Tennessee
527 lousville
551 memphis

tb 148

gottabet

EOG Veteran

530 GTown
546 Wyoming
560 Richmond
617 Liberty
685 NDSU
tb 142

Sorry boys, I overslept big time. Lines will be posted shortly.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

619 Butler
557 Cal
517 Tenn
530 G-Town
549 Neb

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

557 cal
630 bg
663 gb
659 utah st
671 hof

alldogs

EOG Veteran

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>557</TD><TD>California</TD><TD>-4 -111</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>562</TD><TD>Texas Tech</TD><TD>+1 -104</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>573</TD><TD>Washington U</TD><TD>+2 -108
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD2><TD>612</TD><TD>UNLV</TD><TD>-2 -105</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>661</TD><TD>Loyola Maryland</TD><TD>+11.5 -105</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
TB 137

For some damn reason, I am having a difficult time getting the lines to save in a text format so until I figure this out, here is an image:

soli

EOG Dedicated

519 Virginia +8
535 Mississippi St -1
557 California -5
560 Richmond -4.5
562 Texas Tech +1.5

tb 146

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

591 Florida St +3
598 LSU -8.5
604 Texas -1
606 Air Force -2
612 UNLV -2

tb 145

Results:<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
1<sup>st</sup> Place: BigDaddy (2-3) $300<o:p></o:p>
2<sup>nd</sup> Place: Alldogs (2-3) $200<o:p></o:p>
2<sup>nd</sup> Place: Trytrytry (2-3) $100<o:p></o:p>
All three winners went 2-3 with their picks so the results were decided by the tiebreaker.<o:p></o:p>
Congrats and I will send you guys an email on how to claim your prizes.<o:p></o:p>

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

2-3

shit 2-3 they should offer us FREE--PLAYS, Judge

can't cash tickets going 2-3 Boys (LOL)

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

where else can you go 2-3 & WIN 1st place

I go 2-3 I lose my-ass (LOL)

BigDaddy

EOG Master

wow 2-3 won:blink:

can you send me a PM judge so i can deposit this week?

thank you:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

funds are in the account and the $300 bonus also

now i have to pick winners2348ji23e

thank you:cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BD

Find me a BOOK I can go 2-3 Then send them $300

and they DEP $610.00 into my acct :cheers :cheers :cheers

LOL

Congrats on the "Contest---win" & Best of luck

OU -2 Looks like stealing (if you ask me)