OT: Prayer request

mofome

Banned
far too often needed these days. Mom just collapsed as I was about to go to the store with her. My pops took her in to the hospital.

She could talk but was having a lot of pain in her chest and head.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: OT: Prayer request

far too often needed these days. Mom just collapsed as I was about to go to the store with her. My pops took her in to the hospital.

She could talk but was having a lot of pain in her chest and head.

Done, hope everything will be okay. How old is she Mo?

Mo, I do my paraying before bed. I will include you and her in my prayers tonight.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Thoughts and prayers to your mother and family Mo...never want to hear anything like this. :(

mofome

Banned

ty gents, I dont know much about prayer as I have mentioned before. But my mom believes in it and so thats all that matters.

disheartening to see her like that. I hope to get a call from my dad soon.

mike499

EOG Veteran

Do not pray but well wishes sent scary shit been worried about my dad alot lately.

texansfan

EOG Master

Sorry to hear Mo. I will pray for your mom and hopefully she'll be back at home feeling well in no time...

mofome

Banned

dad just called, no news yet. shes still in pain and they took her back to get her checked out.

ty gents
sg

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hope she is okay mo, i dont think i have ever prayed, but her best wishes are with me! gl man and hope she is doing okay soon!

mofome

Banned

catscan results came back good. now they are going to do a spinal tap and a few other tests.

mofome

Banned

ty gents.

im heading up to the hospital now to see how she is and hopefully bring her home.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo glad to hear the good news, you will always have Jewish prayers on your side if u need them!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Phew, glad to hear this mo, i was worried about you reading thru this thread.

Hope all goes well. This is great news!

mofome

Banned

they were not sure. she has a disease called cerebral angiitis. it could have been a nerve thing in her brain.

thank you gents.

Chuck, i think a lot of people do not pray because they are not familiar with any faith. Without being surrounded, in any way, by religion it is hard to become familiar with it

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Sorry to hear, mo. I am gonna pray before I go to sleep, and I will remember her.

Good to hear that you believe in God, mo. I know that you have struggled in the past with it. He seems very ambiguous most of the time, but he is real.

My prayers are with you and your family Mo. I lost my father last week. At first it made me question God, but with prayer, friends and family my faith is stronger than ever. God Bless.

mofome

Banned

I am going to start going to church with mom this weekend.

Thanks again guy. She personally sends her thanks, I told her about our thread.