Help Wanted AD

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Looking for someone that is available every morning (mon-fri)... from 7:00 am cst to about 10:00 am cst most days, or whenever we are finished for the day.

Need to be computer savvy.

Im looking for someone, who wants to learn to trade and is available to trade online, only at my discretion.

this person will be working for me, as an associate and sharing in the profits or they will be simply an order taker, working by the hour or trade.

you make no decisions, merely follow orders, once you learn how to place trade orders online.

you would merely be handling my money, if you chose not to join in and become an associate. your decision..

im about 90 days from this, this is merely a feeler....

are you willing to learn and are available each day, mon-fri....

unfortunately i own a business and am tied up some days, during the specified hours.... i could run this part by cell phone.

if interested, drop a line, please hold jokes to a minimum.

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: Help Wanted AD

ill keep you in mind, not really familiar with your name...

i have todays trade turned in with my broker........... i want someone that can handle placing the trade online with very cheap commissions to up our profits..

do you know how to online trade...

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

funny Doc, it wouldnt be that simple...

it would be in my trading account, in which id have guidelines for it.

SSI

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

sorry ..... I need to get some more Vodka for this BM

I thought this was some Craig's List adv for one of them bogus deals where they offer 10% on "transactions"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I glanced .... it looked like that

I've got a buddy in Indiana looking for something to do if ya interested senor

SSI

EOG Dedicated

perhaps, just getting some feelers..

i know a few of the guys on here and was hoping one of them would be interested...

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i know a little about alot of markets and alot about the emini sp 500..

ive got a few good contacts as well...

today could be a bad day for me (i hope not), we are in a drifting pattern today, with bernanke to speak later today..

i trade off momentum, direction means little to me.... so far the momentum is not there..

SSI

ill keep you in mind, not really familiar with your name...

i have todays trade turned in with my broker........... i want someone that can handle placing the trade online with very cheap commissions to up our profits..

do you know how to online trade...

SSI

Yes, am familiar with online trading, used to do it after graduating from college.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

so you know the differnce in orders..

specifically what have you traded?

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

so your familiar with different types of orders...

what im looking for is very simple, its basically a bracket, setup in the morning, on both the high and low side with stop orders..

if the trade is a winner, im done for the day......... if its a loser, i leave the other side working...

you understand what im saying?

this is trading the ESH09 (emini sp 500)...

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i just got hit on my sell order (stop order) at 745.25, i already have the profit target locked in at 742.50 on a limit order..

once this got hit at 9:03 am cst, i now must place a stoploss, buy stop at 750.75....

you follow this?

SSI

so your familiar with different types of orders...

what im looking for is very simple, its basically a bracket, setup in the morning, on both the high and low side with stop orders..

if the trade is a winner, im done for the day......... if its a loser, i leave the other side working...

you understand what im saying?

this is trading the ESH09 (emini sp 500)...

SSI

I do....nice 40 point trading range since last Thursday.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yeah but with this, i could care less... each day is different, im merely looking for a few pts either way....

i dont like todays trade, as i call this a drift day and was speaking with my broker about this...

bernanke is speaking today and i can recognize certain setups.... today is what i refer to as a drift day.... they happen about once every 8-10 days or so.... they are very dangerous for me, to trade that day..

SSI

i just got hit on my sell order (stop order) at 745.25, i already have the profit target locked in at 742.50 on a limit order..

once this got hit at 9:03 am cst, i now must place a stoploss, buy stop at 750.75....

you follow this?

SSI

I'm with ya......who do you use for your online trading?

yeah but with this, i could care less... each day is different, im merely looking for a few pts either way....

i dont like todays trade, as i call this a drift day and was speaking with my broker about this...

bernanke is speaking today and i can recognize certain setups.... today is what i refer to as a drift day.... they happen about once every 8-10 days or so.... they are very dangerous for me, to trade that day..

SSI

My only point was that you have enough volatility to make some money.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i do not trade online but i do have the platform downloaded at my house..

i trade at (redlands futures and options), they clear thru RJ Obrien..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i have looked at and spoken with a guy at Infinity,,,,, comm under $5rt and low day trade margins of $500 per contract..

munson15

I want winners...

I could be available, but I have no online trading experience. I'm familiar with the market, but have not traded in that manner. I'm always getting offers from ING for $4 trades.:+textinb3 Drop me an email if you think we should talk.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

no offense to Onesweetworld but im estatic that you responded Munson...

if your available every morning, monday thru friday from 7:00 am cst, until we are finished, i could literally change your world and that is not BS..

Munson what i would need you to do, is setup a demo of an online trading platform..

you could do this at Infinity Futures.... its easy to download...

we would be trading only the ESH09....

if your interested, we may can make some very serious cash...

my trades, you place the orders online..

SSI

i have looked at and spoken with a guy at Infinity,,,,, comm under $5rt and low day trade margins of $500 per contract..

Well based on your email, it sounds like you're still about 3 months away from doing anything. I definitely have the access and ability to execute what you're looking for.

Let me know how you would like to proceeed.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

hey will do Onesweetworld....

ive known Munson for a good while, is all i meant by that....

lets see how it shakes out..

im currently short from 745.25, stoploss at 750.75, profit target at 742.50

last trade 744.00

come on baby, just a little more..

SSI

munson15

I want winners...

Let's keep the first guy responding involved until we know I can be available enough of the time. I'll PM you and we can go from there.:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

good enough....

it wont cost you a dime, to learn what im talking about....

i know your an intelligent guy and what im talking about needing is rather simple...

some days, i am not available.......... im never here on fridays when i need to be...... i can do it all by phone but i have to pay a higher comm rate, to do this..

SSI