Are you ever disappointed after a day that you made some money with your bets?

Illini

EOG Senior Member
Re: Are you ever disappointed after a day that you made some money with your bets?

The "never enough" mentality is what beats those of us that actually have a little ability.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Are you ever disappointed after a day that you made some money with your bets?

:nono Any day with + money is a good day to me even if I don't win big...reminds me that I practiced sound money management. Easy to say i should have went bigger after the fact but the result can go the other way just as much. On to tomorrow.

konck

EOG Veteran

Sunday I pick 2 early winners but my sites down so then i play the 2 late games win both .....yeah i was upset missed a huge day

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yes, sometimes very much so. But it goes the other way also. Sometimes I lose a little and am very happy if I felt I made bad plays and got away with a couple to prevent a really bad day. Goes both ways, but no too often does either happen. Try to keep a level head.