Going to strip clubs considered cheating?

Re: Going to strip clubs considered cheating?

Secularly, it's up to your spouse.

Biblically:

Matthew 5:28:
But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

there are plenty of men you have probably looked at and lust for.....for instance, Doc

Biblically:

But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

tripp

EOG Master

Biblically:

The Bible is nothing but nonsense. Religion is the most ridiculous thing on this planet.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and plenty of men like Big Bet who have left the centerfold pages of PlayGirl stuck together after a late nite "workout"

and we still accept them for "who they want to be"

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

Spend over $1000 it is cheating spend under $999 your good.:cheers Then again if you have your spouse with you then it is consider paradise.91023i2ndw;l

bmw530i

EOG Member

Only if your doing lines in the bathroom stall with them. But I would still try and use it as a business write-off of some kind?

kid44

EOG Dedicated

If any of you dudes need to go to a strip club you need to get a life.
There are plenty of women out there to satisfy your needs.Why waste all that coin on whores?

getting a lap dance and some titty in the face, is that cheating?

if you run it by your spouse and she agrees, how can it be? :+clueless

But if you don't, then it probably would be be answered by how you would feel if it were the other way around...

Sinickel

EOG Enthusiast

I worked at a club for a couple years in college and was always having to fight off some irate wife coming to shoot her husband for being at the strip club on a Friday afternoon. I always told them the truth that there was about a .001 percent chance of him getting laid at our club as compared to a 75 percent chance if he was at a "sports bar". Definitely not cheating.:cheers

If you don't mind wifey getting a hard one slapped on either side of her cheek by some stud I'm sure she wont have a problem with it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

NO - most of the time the woman you have at home is better looking than the skanks at the club. also - i have no desire to have sex with someone who might be carrying diseases not even known to exist

strip clubs are great to go to if you want fantasy but nothing more. go to a club - get "aroused" - then cum home and bang the hell out of wifey with your eyes closed this way you can think you are banging the stripper at the club

Tuckman

Uh Poster

There are plenty of women out there to satisfy your needs.Why waste all that coin on whores?

its cheaper in the long run

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

No. Plain and simple. Having a beer with the boys, and watching someone strip or even getting a dance is NOT cheating.

joe blow

EOG Addicted

Of course not,for those that said yes..Stay home and help your wifey clean the house...:finger004:LMAO

Would you consider it cheating if your woman went to a male strip club and had some dude wave his junk in her face while she hands him money?

While I don't consider it cheating because, at least most of the time, no touching is happening, you have to understand that women look at relationships differently than men do. Right or wrong, women are looking at the emotional aspects of the relationship and that is where their opinion of it being "cheating" would come into play.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

If a woman goes to a male strip club and enjoys an evening out with her girlfriends, that's not cheating either. I have no double standard. Heck if she wants to touch a stripper more power to her (although most women are more germophobic than men are) so long as she's not going down on buddy, it's all good.

If you get into women's attitudes of 'emotional cheating' then sending a flirtatious email or IM to someone (or posting on a gambling website and saying Sweded has a nice figure) could all be considered 'cheating'. No way!

If a woman goes to a male strip club and enjoys an evening out with her girlfriends, that's not cheating either. I have no double standard. Heck if she wants to touch a stripper more power to her (although most women are more germophobic than men are) so long as she's not going down on buddy, it's all good.

If you get into women's attitudes of 'emotional cheating' then sending a flirtatious email or IM to someone (or posting on a gambling website and saying Sweded has a nice figure) could all be considered 'cheating'. No way!

While, I don't necessarily disagree with what you are saying, you must understand that cheating, much like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

Looks like I will be losing my job as of March 1st and have an interview tonight at a strip club in South Carolina for a management position.

Anyone been to a club that has had a good promotion other than drink or dinner specials????

She knows when i go to vegas we usually hit a couple up.

as long as the stipper isn't giving me a bj in the back room i guess she's cool with it
Very well, BigBet, and understandably so... but what is her opinion on the subject?

She knows when i go to vegas we usually hit a couple up.

as long as the stipper isn't giving me a bj in the back room i guess she's cool with it

Then if your Mrs. is ok with it, which you don't seem sure of, may I ask why you are asking the question?

felonee

EOG Veteran

Not cheating unless you kiss or blow a load.... I agree with some other poster, more dangerous for a wife if you go to a regular bar and meet a civilian than picking up a pro out of a strip club

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I know a few women who are bigger whores than the ones who work in the stripping industry...

I waste all that coin because I can...