Marquette has emerged as the 'sexy' pick for March: What will the line be this Wed when they take on Uconn

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Marquette has emerged as the 'sexy' pick for March: What will the line be this Wed when they take on Uconn

they won't do much in march.

Is the game at uconn? At Uconn the Huskies have to be at the very least -8.5, maybe as high as -10. @ Marquette the game should be around a pk.

Illini

EOG Senior Member
Re: Marquette has emerged as the 'sexy' pick for March: What will the line be this Wed when they take on Uconn

50-1 at vip. Seems worth $10 at least.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

I expect around a PK'em game. I think I will get me some of that 50-1 now too.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

50-1 ????

wow .... got to agree that at those odds its worth the "investment"

Get Bo Ellis out of retirement and bring it home !!!

kid44

EOG Dedicated

MU will not be intimidated with Uconns height. They have been undersized all year and play the best D I have seen. Only ? I have is how Buzz works the game.

When an opponent makes a run he does not use timeouts. It might be time though. He says he respects his players to know to work through it. Will be very interesting during the Big East tourney.

Bring back Tom Copa!

Take Marquette and any points. MU very tough at the Bradley Center. Perhaps to the Sweet 16 in March. Very unorthodox team, undersized but battle tested.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i am now a Marquette shareholder to win it all..

SSI

mofome

Banned

BOL SSI

game at Quette, tripp

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

every year marquette burns me in the tournament

d ray

EOG Dedicated

if that game is a pk, put me down for uconn for my biggest bet of the year.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I would book that bet but I do not trust anyone on the net.

UCONN -1 "BOOK IT DANO"!

Kansas is built for a deep run as well imo...

mofome

Banned

Uconn +1

mofome

Banned

you got yourself a point.

:cocktail

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

with g dyson out for uconn this will affect uconn and broquette could win

d ray

EOG Dedicated

thank you, drive thru.:cocktail

mofome

Banned

nice shit dray!

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Nice call on Uconn!!!!!!