***EOG online gaming tracker***

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

We need to all pickup the MLB game when it comes out so all of us can stomp on 5 star and the Cubs.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Make sure to get MLB The Show... I cant wait for the new 1 to come out. By far best baseball game ive ever played

i cant let 5 star stiff claim hes the best.

i am on the 360 console and will play anyone who wants a shot...

were all up on ps3...and hes not the best...i cant remember but my only documented loss was against rjt on here? fluke loss if you ask me...i owned these dudes in madden!

Quebb's my FIFA bitch.

ha ha ha get out of here...i havent played you 1 on 1 in foooorever...all the times ive played against you ive had 1 or 2 other people playing w/ me...an excuse is an excuse...but ill have to set up a match soon 1 on 1 vs you :thumbsup

rjt721

EOG Master

Don't blame others, Quebb.

Quebb's so bad, I played with Slovenia (who the fuck even knew Slovenia had a soccer team?) against him using Spain to give myself a challenge. Even with that, the game was 1-1 in extra time before he scored a late goal, and that was with me playing a man down all game after a BS red card. :LMAO

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

Quebb's so bad, I played with Slovenia (who the fuck even knew Slovenia had a soccer team?) against him using Spain to give myself a challenge. Even with that, the game was 1-1 in extra time before he scored a late goal, and that was with me playing a man down all game after a BS red card. :LMAO

Ill play you in madden. Whats your gamertag?

ha ha give me your aim so next time it says quebb diesel vs rjt721 youll see who exactly youre playing...my boy was getting shitty when he was playing you...said you were a fouling machine! he said hes ready to take you down again though!

were all up on ps3...and hes not the best...i cant remember but my only documented loss was against rjt on here? fluke loss if you ask me...i owned these dudes in madden!

wish you guys were on the 360....i was a ps guy forever, even had the PS3 but the madden gameplay was such garbage i traded it in for a 360...i am sure the ps3 has gotten better but i hated it...

rjt721

EOG Master

Ill play you in madden. Whats your gamertag?
Same as here - rjt721. Add me and I'll play you some time.

ha ha give me your aim so next time it says quebb diesel vs rjt721 youll see who exactly youre playing...my boy was getting shitty when he was playing you...said you were a fouling machine! he said hes ready to take you down again though!
hahaha, yeah, I'm a dirty player. I slide tackle like crazy. I usually get at least 3 yellow cards per game.

I'll be on later tonight if you want to play.

ncaa 10 coming in for me soon
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

you have a ps3 cee? ill go pick up ncaa tomorrow and whomp ya w/ texas if ya do!

F Tex!

Nah, i only got 360

I'm not really good at sports games anyways, so i guess it's a good thing:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Integrity

EOG Master

Sign in with your game, the team you played with, score, and who you played. lets make this official.

1. posting name
  2. team
  3. opponents posting name
  4. opponents team
  5. score

Integrity vs Chuteboxe

game 1, eagles (integrity) 21- saints (chuteboxe) 0

game 2, giants (chuteboxe) 35- eagles (integrity) 21

Integrity

EOG Master

Vikings (Integrity) 20 - Steelers (Mr NBA) 14 OT

5min ranked game

playing game 2 now

Integrity

EOG Master

game 2 to mr nba cuz he was leading when shit fucked up..

we tryin a game 3... and yes PS3s for everyone!