I have a late game to get you out of debt...

railbird

EOG Master
Re: I have a late game to get you out of debt...

I think my winning pct would be 3 points higher if I play 1st halfs instead of games.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

SDSU GAGGED away this one

to be up by as much as they were after 20 and to lose by as much as they did the last 20 is pathetic

mike499

EOG Veteran

:hangt:hangtBoy just woke up that's a kick in the nuts to start out my day

munson15

I want winners...

didnt wanna jinx you guys...but i learned what to do with Shrinks plays
You faded it? And, speaking of jinxes, Railbird, I'm with you, I'm guessing that's why you posted. Oh well, let's get 'em next time.

bmw530i

EOG Member

I like that the big guy gives his plays, and from what I see most do well. Freddie used to say it...The show must go on. :cheers

You faded it? And, speaking of jinxes, Railbird, I'm with you, I'm guessing that's why you posted. Oh well, let's get 'em next time.

yes, for $50...

i went 0-3 tailing Shrink plays this years. Then Cannon hinted to the fact the Shrink is collecting a commish or bonus for "steering" people into plays the books want action on...

i am now 2-0 when fading...

PassTheRock

EOG Master

yes, for $50...

i went 0-3 tailing Shrink plays this years. Then Cannon hinted to the fact the Shrink is collecting a commish or bonus for "steering" people into plays the books want action on...

:blink:

yes, for $50...

Nothing against you or cannon Van, but you guys don't know Shrink obviously.....I know for a fact he plays the games he posts here, 100% of the time. FYI, he really does care about his people here.:thumbsup

Nothing against you or cannon Van, but you guys don't know Shrink obviously.....I know for a fact he plays the games he posts here, 100% of the time. FYI, he really does care about his people here.:thumbsup

i dont know Shrink you are correct... and im not even hating on him at all...I know he cares about people obviously. I'm not sure how you can know what he plays 100% of the time, but maybe you can tell me? Regardless...
I took it with a grain of salt because Cannon makes alot of claims, but i was leaning to BYu last night and when i saw this i went ahead and bet it...

Not that it matters, but here is just one of several losing tickets i had on this game last night...:devil:

<TABLE width=784 align=center bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE id=Table_01 height=123 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD rowSpan=2></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><MAP name=Map><AREA shape=RECT coords=7,10,138,26 href="wagermenu.asp"><AREA shape=RECT coords=156,12,280,27 href="AlPendingWagers.asp"><AREA shape=RECT coords=300,13,380,25 href="AlTransactions.asp"></MAP><MAP name=Map2><AREA shape=RECT coords=2,14,60,25 href="AlTransactions.asp"><AREA shape=RECT coords=78,11,186,27 href="AlDailyFigure.asp"><AREA shape=RECT coords=201,11,327,27 href="AlWeeklyFigure.asp"><AREA shape=RECT coords=340,9,408,26 href="LogoutSucessful.asp"></MAP></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=731 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD><LINK href="css/platgen_new.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>Wager details for ticket number 34778429-1:

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread (or run line)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Loss</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>3,150.00 / 3,000.00 (USD) Accepted 2/24/2009 8:41 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD>Lost: </TD><TD>3,150.00</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>College Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Selection:
</TD><TD>San Diego State 2/24/2009 10:30:00 PM - (EST)
-1 -105</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>* Event Notes:</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> MTN
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i dont know Shrink you are correct... and im not even hating on him at all...I know he cares about people obviously. I'm not sure how you can know what he plays 100% of the time, but maybe you can tell me? Regardless...
I took it with a grain of salt because Cannon makes alot of claims, but i was leaning to BYu last night and when i saw this i went ahead and bet it...
It's all good Van, I was on BYU from the beginning yesterday as well, posted in the POD thread. I do know Ken and assure you he plays these. GL the rest of the season bud.

Not that it matters, but here is just one of several losing tickets i had on this game last night...:devil:

<TABLE width=784 align=center bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE id=Table_01 height=123 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD rowSpan=2></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><MAP name=Map><AREA shape=RECT coords=7,10,138,26 href="wagermenu.asp"><AREA shape=RECT coords=156,12,280,27 href="AlPendingWagers.asp"><AREA shape=RECT coords=300,13,380,25 href="AlTransactions.asp"></MAP><MAP name=Map2><AREA shape=RECT coords=2,14,60,25 href="AlTransactions.asp"><AREA shape=RECT coords=78,11,186,27 href="AlDailyFigure.asp"><AREA shape=RECT coords=201,11,327,27 href="AlWeeklyFigure.asp"><AREA shape=RECT coords=340,9,408,26 href="LogoutSucessful.asp"></MAP></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=731 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD><LINK href="css/platgen_new.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>Wager details for ticket number 34778429-1:

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread (or run line)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Loss</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>3,150.00 / 3,000.00 (USD) Accepted 2/24/2009 8:41 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD>Lost: </TD><TD>3,150.00</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>College Basketball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Selection:

</TD><TD>San Diego State 2/24/2009 10:30:00 PM - (EST)
-1 -105
</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>* Event Notes:</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MTN

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

im gonna be the devils advocate or whatever, lets assume for just a second that Cannon is correct Shrink. Would it not be safe to say then,

that the same books that pay you , could very easily give you a "ticket" to post...seems very very plausible to me...

munson15

I want winners...

Fading or following, it's all a gamble, that's what we must realize. Everyone needs to come up with that certain something that works for them. I understand Shady's fade strategy, and I applaud Ken for going out on a limb and posting a big play, knowing a loss will bring much hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

maybe you missed this post:+clueless

<table id="post1263602" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 06-16-08, 10:09 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #176 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> THE SHRINK <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1263602", true); </script>
EOG FOUNDER

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1263602" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by MadCapper

Shrink,

Not sure if this has been asked yet....

Have you ever given out the wrong side on purpose?

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Yes...:doh1

On 5 occasions....

My record was 4-1 on the forum and 1-4 for me..

What goes around comes around...
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

maybe you missed this post:+clueless

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1263602 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid">06-16-08, 10:09 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid" align=right>#176 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px" width=175>THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1263602", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG FOUNDER

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1263602 style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid"> Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...
<HR style="COLOR: rgb(43,41,94)" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by MadCapper

Shrink,

Not sure if this has been asked yet....

Have you ever given out the wrong side on purpose?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Yes...:doh1

On 5 occasions....

My record was 4-1 on the forum and 1-4 for me..

What goes around comes around...

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
WOW! I hope he was joking around:blink:

I heard that he is not in a good mod today....that usually means he lost the day before...and I do know THE SHRINK and he does bet the games he posts...really he does.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

shrink what reduced juice shop gives you a 3000k limit? I need that place.

i really dont care at all, i am just glad SHRINK post the plays, what you do with them is entirely up to you, i am trying something on the advice of Cannon and it is now 2-0 after i went 0-3 tailing Shrink...like Munson said it is just a stragedy and nothing more...Keep doing your thing Shrink...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

is that the format of a pinny ticket? I have not wagered there in so long Ive forgotten what they look like..

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

im gonna be the devils advocate or whatever, lets assume for just a second that Cannon is correct Shrink. Would it not be safe to say then,

that the same books that pay you , could very easily give you a "ticket" to post...seems very very plausible to me...

Back around Christmas Shrink was busted putting his own numbers in a posted ticket here. very plausible indeed.

mofome

Banned

yes, for $50...

That is about the dumbest thing ive ever heard in my life.

mofome

Banned

I know 100% that the guy bet SDST last night. All these theories are silly.

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Yeah, he really does. Is that why he foisted this uneducated, no life fool on us as a head Mod? 2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

you read it, you didnt hear it Mo...and after 80k post i am 100% you have read dumber things...

i read it out loud, i had to hear it to understand just how silly it was.

thanks.

Dont be so sure. You cited cannon as a source to something? I mean really. I have known cannon for 8 years and you're the first to consider something so silly.

again, I know 100% that ken made a bet on SDST. Thats the end of that. Congrats on your win.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Shrink did admit to giving out the wrong side to forums on purpose in the past.

I don't think he does it anymore so I think he bet SDS last night. BUt it is a fact that he admitted giving wrong sides out on multiple occasions. Dick bag move.

mofome

Banned

yep. he chose to admit that he made that mistake. Most wouldnt and no one here would have known had he chose to lie about it. Ken has made mistakes, he has admitted them. Probably not so dissimilar to most here.