This weeks Golf picks from one of the best

Re: This weeks Golf picks from one of the best

At least I'm not starting a new thread for all these juicy golf picks!

Nite all!

- K1

BigDaddy

EOG Master

delete this kone bullshit:doh1

guys just posts his plays and gets trashed on:cocktail

For the record, I think it is gay to bust a guys balls who is just trying to help people.

Thanks for posting IPP.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Tiger never does well in these match play tournaments.

I love the poulter pick. He is in my top three posted last night in the main forum plays thread.

Best of luck and thanks for sharing.

For the record, I think it is gay to bust a guys balls who is just trying to help people.

Thanks for posting IPP.

Posting the book source and a widely available line is considered very hetrosexual in a legit sports forum

munson15

I want winners...

The odds on Tiger were the only crazy numbers. If you take the seedings, you can figure 75% of the time who's favored, but even guys like Els were only -150 or so.

I never saw any numbers ... If I were to post picks they would be included, the GAMBLE is about the number not who wins the match-up

munson15

I want winners...

I never saw any numbers ... If I were to post picks they would be included, the GAMBLE is about the number not who wins the match-up
You know how money lines are all over the place. Probably why he didn't post them. But you can figure out a rough number by the seeding, because that is tied to the player's world ranking.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

bottom line is your an asshole. You're also a pussy who wouldn't put up, so shut up.

As many here are aware, golf matchups and their odds are not like hoops and other sports. Depending on whether you have access to Vegas shops or not, the odds can be all over the place. I chose not to list the lines I played them at because I highly doubt many folks here could get what I got. I simply posted them as golf matchups with no odds. Play them, don't play them, whatever floats your boat. I'm not going to post a matchup I got at -125 and have someone else only be able to get it at -150.

If that doesn't satisfy you then you can suck my dick.

bottom line is your an asshole. You're also a pussy who wouldn't put up, so shut up.

As many here are aware, golf matchups and their odds are not like hoops and other sports. Depending on whether you have access to Vegas shops or not, the odds can be all over the place. I chose not to list the lines I played them at because I highly doubt many folks here could get what I got. I simply posted them as golf matchups with no odds. Play them, don't play them, whatever floats your boat. I'm not going to post a matchup I got at -125 and have someone else only be able to get it at -150.

:blink:

munson15

I want winners...

Donald 1 up through 9. Wish I had played these 7. I only have Tiger.

munson15

I want winners...

may not wish that when it's over Munson....Immelman choked!

Tiger looks solid
Looks like you may hit 5 of 7 even with Immelman losing. I'd take that. I don't believe you were on any big faves. Should be a winning day. If you say you did not do well tonight, I'll be surprised. GL.

I'll pass on the dick sucking ...

I'll post up some plays this weekend with odds available at most on line shops and won't be at all offended if someone finds a better line.

and

As far as putting up or shutting up .... this isn't third grade, grow the fuck up

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Looks like you may hit 5 of 7 even with Immelman losing. I'd take that. I don't believe you were on any big faves. Should be a winning day. If you say you did not do well tonight, I'll be surprised. GL.

westwood was a decent fave atleast for me to lay it. I'll be real happy with 5-2, but it's golf, so we'll see what happens. I'll be happy anything plus I ain't greedy.

Best of luck with yours as well

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry to keep popping in with scores, I'm trying to keep track here because I thought you had a good card once I read it.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i stopped watching the live coverage when tiger was up 2 after 2 going into the 3rd hole they were feeling sorry for the kid he is playing saying tiger just might kill him

i see he is still up 2 after 8 on the pga tour site

what happened:+clueless

munson15

I want winners...

Tiger lost #7 to make it 1 up and then won #8 to go back to 2. No details, sorry.