Arod HRs in his first official Spring training AB

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Arod HRs in his first official Spring training AB

This guy is going to have a monster year, watch out. A-Rod for MVP fellas, bank it.:houra

felonee

EOG Veteran

What 18 year old A league pitcher was on the mound?

47 HR's
142 RBI's
.298 avg

still by far the greatest hitter in the league

greatest hitter in the league? thats pushing it w/ players like manny and pujols out there...

still will be the hr king when its all said and done though :thumbsup

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Corked bat. Guy can't stop cheating.

A Rod is not a cheater. He doesn't need to cheat to win. He's better than your favorite player, why would he need to break the rules to win?

I don't see it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

A Rod is not a cheater. He doesn't need to cheat to win. He's better than your favorite player, why would he need to break the rules to win?

I don't see it.

Its OK if you don't understand. Everyone else does.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Its OK if you don't understand. Everyone else does.

Oh i understand. I understand live and let live. I'm not going to toss stones near glass houses nor am i going to toss stones from my soapbox.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

I don't see it.

huh? are you saying he's lying about juicing from 01-03?

tripp

EOG Master

greatest hitter in the league? thats pushing it w/ players like manny and pujols out there...

still will be the hr king when its all said and done though :thumbsup

i honestly love both those guys, but wouldn't put either anywhere near a-rod.

Alex Rodriguez is the greatest hitter I've EVER seen, with only Barry Bonds being an exception. Right now I'd put Barry #1 and A-Rod #2 as the two greatest hitters of all time, with Griffey right there. If only JR would have been able to stay healthy..

rjt721

EOG Master

still by far the greatest hitter in the league
There's absolutely no basis for anointing A-Rod a better hitter than Pujols. None. Wasn't remotely close even before the steroid allegations were confirmed. Pujols is on another level than A-Rod from virtually every statistical perspective.

Apple

Banned

Barry Bonds is the best baseball player I've ever seen.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

fk i'm an arod fan but you crack me up sometimes... pretty sure his own parents have come to the realization their son cheated the game at this point. no big deal to me, baseball players have been cheating since the game was invented.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

fk i'm an arod fan but you crack me up sometimes... pretty sure his own parents have come to the realization their son cheated the game at this point. no big deal to me, baseball players have been cheating since the game was invented.

Thanks!

My theory is this. I'm not going to single out one player in an era when hundreds, if not thousands of players took an edge. Everyone is taking an edge and A Rod was still the best player. He wasnt' the only one taking that edge, but he's the only one who's taking the heat. Bonds and Clemens are out of the game at this point and A Rod is being the spokesman for all of this stuff. Its completely unfair that he's getting heat for something like this when there was no punishment, this was 6 freaking years ago, people are acting like A Rod raped and murdered a 3 year old child. Its my fucking duty to stick up for him and do you know why? Because no one else will. A rod hit plenty of homeruns off players who were taking an edge...which means that evens out. To even suggest that A Rod is not a first ballot hall of famer is the most ludicruos thing ive ever heard. This guy has more talent in his dick than 99 pct of all the major league baseball players who have ever played the game and people are acting like something he did 6 years ago....when everyone else was doing it, is going to tarnish his legacy.

IF you want to say that A Rod cheated the game you can only say it if you talk incessently about all the other hundreds of players who are also on lists somewhere.

Baseball is acting like this is a big deal when they were reaping the rewards of this stuff. They are so 'outraged' that this was going on, they stuck all their profits in the bank. Do you think Major League Baseballl is going to give back all the money that McGuire and Sosa made them? Of course not they're fucking hypocrites they stand on their soapbox talking about staining the game while stuffing their pockets and in the meantime, they are ruining the lives of a select few players in the process.

Selig is the biggest scumbag on the planet, what a piece of slime he is....A Rod, Bonds, Clemens and a few other famous men made his baseball league SO much money its sickening. Selig should come out and say its over, we profited, we have now instituting testing and things will change from here on forward. No, he's acting like a few people have raped young children while the other 99 percent of juicers are scot free and unscathed.

Its a bunch of BS and i wont stand for it anymore.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ste-Rod and the NY Media should be an "entertaining" season ....