Big play for me

railbird

EOG Master
UCSB +6

Folks not realisng what Tresvant and now Jenkins meant to Matadors. You would think Eaters winning by 23 would have been a clue, apparently not. Gauchos struggled this year but have won 4 in a row with the return of the leading rebounder Jesse Bryd. Gauchos are live to win outright here after Csun beat the Gauchos 72-70 in Goleta. Jenkins was playing then and Byrd was out, now the other way around. Jenkins loss would not be as bad if leading scorer Tresvant was out for the year already for electronics theft at best buy. Im going to sign up for a little moneyline here also.

railbird

EOG Master
Re: Big play for me

Pepperdine transfer Gallick not all that. Townsend wont dominate with Byrd in. Chris Devine 4 yr starter pretty solid. Bob Williams and Brad Holland make up pretty good staff. I wouldnt be suprised to see Gauchos do big things in Aanheim with Morris dinged up for Beach and now csun a mess.

GL rail, was looking at this one as well so I'm on board with ya. Didn't know all of this, looks like a great play.:cheers

UCSB +6

Folks not realisng what Tresvant and now Jenkins meant to Matadors. You would think Eaters winning by 23 would have been a clue, apparently not. Gauchos struggled this year but have won 4 in a row with the return of the leading rebounder Jesse Bryd. Gauchos are live to win outright here after Csun beat the Gauchos 72-70 in Goleta. Jenkins was playing then and Byrd was out, now the other way around. Jenkins loss would not be as bad if leading scorer Tresvant was out for the year already for electronics theft at best buy. Im going to sign up for a little moneyline here also.

Thanks bird. Not familiar with any of these names: Csun, Metadors, Gauchos, Byrd, Goleta, Jenkins, Eaters. But you know your stuff on the west coast. Will tail you for action here. Thx:cheers

B

Bruce Dickinson

I hit this mfer hard....than bought back half at the break -5 Northridge

looks good rail

BOL

B

Bruce Dickinson

DIAL UP THAT MIDDLE BABY!

Nice Work Rail, helluva final 30 seconds!

across777

EOG Enthusiast

Saying it was lucky is really stretching it a little..

Bottom line, it was a 6 point dog that kept it close the entire game, and was winning for much of the game....and won vs the spread...thus, a good solid call by rail...not luck.