Sportsgirl's American Idol column

Re: Sportsgirl's American Idol column

:cheers:cheers

Nick Mitchell, 27, Brookfield, CT., ?I?m Gonna Make You Love Me?:

I think that was the song, but he, ah, embellished quite a bit. ?Norman Gentle? was the name during the audition, and the ridiculousness of him still being in the competition is profound. He certainly is an original and interesting entertainer, but there is zero hope that he is the next ?American Idol.? Taking a spot away from someone who really has the potential to be a singer was bad enough to this point, but taking a spot in the Top 12 would be a bigger joke than Nick is. I?m with Simon: Please send this guy home. 2

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You hit it out of the park. I agreed with exactly what you said.

Norman was the only highlight of the show for me. They way they fawned over that skinny blond after a horrible performance was making me puke.

:doh1

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Norman was the only highlight of the show for me. They way they fawned over that skinny blond after a horrible performance was making me puke.

:doh1

Norman made a mockery of the show. If a guy like this advances after that clown show, its the beginning of the end for AI as the most popular show on tv.

Norman made a mockery of the show. If a guy like this advances after that clown show, its the beginning of the end for AI as the most popular show on tv.
I competely agree. Is he entertaining? Perhaps. Is he the next American Idol? No way.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

2 for 3: Kris was a surprise, but they may bring back Megan for the Wild Card round.

they will bring her back. best voice of that group imo. she is a top 3 girl. the kris kid got a shitload of votes from the young girls, just like simon said he would. it blows that if you are going to gamble on this, you have to set aside the music part of the gig and realize that young girls lead the voting for this shit and they are going to vote for the guys they think are cute.