Anyone got a tattoo of a family member?

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
What is it? My cousin has his son's hand print on his forearm. That's the best one i've seen so far.

I know Riddick Bowe has his familys faces on his back. That's um... Interesting.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anyone got a tattoo of a family member?

Think i'm gonna wait for kids but i don't know what to get. My cousin's tat is one of the coolest I've seen. Too bad that bastard got it before I could think of it. My dad's tat is slightly homo, then again, so is my dad. He's got a heart with a ribbon through it with his name because "he knew he wasn't gonna end up with the woman he was with at the time."

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Ray Allen said it best. Why get something that will look horrible in 20 years?

The tat craze is over the top. I would only do something for my sons. Women come and go. Not my kids. Trendy like a Harley.

i have a a pic of me and my mother when i was 6 tatted on my hip. as well as a bunch of other things...

mofome

Banned

sg has a tattoo that says mofome. its on her doop. i have seen it.

i have a tattoo of the staute of liberty, but she has her dress flying up like marlyin monroe and she is smoking hot, i made her look like a stripper...it is very fitting.

tatooing anyones name or face on your body is dumb if you ask me.

Steve-O has a pic of himself, now that is cool! HA

Sort of. The passing of my Aunt is one of the reasons I got the Kanji symbol for "Live" on my foot. Though, it wasn't the only factor...just one of the many things that made me realize that we owe it to ourselves to live every day, not just survive. My other two are both "Best friends" tatoos. One was a mistake, the other will probably look like crap in 20 years...but I'll still wear it with pride.

konck

EOG Veteran

I put my Mom's head on the tip of my cok so she can always see what im getting into

No. That is what pictures are for. I am considering one of my daughters names and their astrologcal sign.

dogball

EOG Master

I lost my beloved dog and had her image tattooed on my arm by a great artist here in NYC
anil gupta

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

My lady friend wants me to put her name on my chest. Since she will be making good coin down the road i said i would do it for 150 thousands. Told my brother about this and he offered to put her name on his chest for fifty thousand :+clueless

My lady friend wants me to put her name on my chest. Since she will be making good coin down the road i said i would do it for 150 thousands. Told my brother about this and he offered to put her name on his chest for fifty thousand :+clueless

I'll put her name on my ass for $25K:thumbsup

I want to get my other foot done...but I'm broke. :(

It's sad too. I could get what I want in 5 minutes for $60....I just can't make myself spend the money on it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Does anyone actually think about getting a tatoo of a family member?

Holy Shit ... I guess this thread is dedicated to them "Hillbilly types" who
thought Ned Beatty looked good