MO

as many false allegations as we get for being DOWN

This time you are 100% correct, Techs are well aware of it (TRUST ME) lol

and hope be back in 15-20 min

SORRY FOR DELAY

mofome

Banned
Re: Anyone having problems with BFC?

yes of course I would not post anything false. I was just wondering if I was having a problem with my pc or it was the site. The computer is a sack of crap

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

LOL
LOL

NO, it's the Servers and If I get one more damn Technical Terminology, I might Pull a "COCAINE COWBOY" & kill one of these computer Geeks

as ALL I wanna know, Is when A man sitting is U.S.A. can click submit & make a wager ..........Doesn't seem like that difficult of a question to me (LOL)

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

MO

It will be few mins there are still Probs AND clients logging in is making damn system bog-down OR so that's what I am told, give us 10-15 min please

Thanks

OR CALL 866 352 8194 & wager your ass "OFF"

Get you some FLA to win 2010 B-C-S- as well

Get you CAVS +++++ Points on LIVE IN-GAME, yes CLEV is +++ points right now

mofome

Banned

haha na i will wait, im not a phone person. its no big deal to me, im just giving you a little bit of a hard time while i wait. I dont even have any picks I want to make just yet.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

why dont you just PM the head mod of the site they advertise at :+whipping
BG

That's pretty funny

all is good tho, we'll be back up in 10 min

Of course this is COSTA RICA where 10-min = 35

Bottom line up way way way WAY before Game times :cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR class=wagerhistpendingentryalt><TD>Straight </TD><TD>701</TD><TD>CLE Cavaliers </TD><TD>-3-120</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>$1,200.00 </TD><TD>$1,000.00 </TD><TD>851617</TD><TD>02/26/09 01:54P</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ready roll MO-DADDY

as you may know we run off pacific time, unless we specifically change your Profile settings (which can be done) meaning the Wager Above was made just few min ago .........

SO, hoping all is "OK" & do not anticipate any more Tech-Problems TODAY (lol)