COCAINE COWBOYS

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated
Watched lil documentary on HBO regarding MIAMI in the Late 70's----Mid 80's .......Called Cocaine Cowboys & how Drug Lords all came to Miami

There are some Unreal Statistical data in the show, I was half-asleep but with 1:07 min left in show they state that in ONE-YR each & every Graduating Officer (COP) either was Killed or went to JAIL for a crime

meaning 100% of "X" number of officers for that Particular graduating class, YES 100% unreal stat if you ask me

anyone else see the show

ps: the 1:07 = 1 hour & 7 min left in the show (just fyi)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: COCAINE COWBOYS

i think i would have died if i was grown up in the 70's... i barely made it out of the 90's

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

HBO called Cocaine Cowboys, how this Columbiano LADY pretty much ran the show & ordered all the drug related "HITS" show is pretty amazing & just unreal how lil Importance a human life is to some people . . . . .

Tuckman

Uh Poster

its not there but i will probably have the feds knocking on my door for searching cocaine via cox television

Boston

EOG Dedicated

during that time the us government knew of 12 people in miami that deposited 250 million dollars cash annually It was fucking raining money then

Boston

EOG Dedicated

The profits made by drug dealers is greater than that of the motor vehicles industry and textiles combined 1.5 trillion dollars annually. Some fun facts for you

Boston

EOG Dedicated

In the late 70's the miami fed reserve processed 10 times more cash than any other reserve in the U.S. In one year they processed 6 billion dollars in surplus cash more than all the other reserves combined

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

In the late 70's the miami fed reserve processed 10 times more cash than any other reserve in the U.S. In one year they processed 6 billion dollars in surplus cash more than all the other reserves combined

UNREAL

hate say this, but if you are a cop making at the time $16-K per yr and you come across MILLION ++++++++ CASH that is Obviously going to "SIT" in Evidence room for YEARS, How do you not take it

Boston

EOG Dedicated

during that time the us government knew of 12 people in miami that deposited 250 million dollars cash annually It was fucking raining money then

This is the most ridiculous to me. 250 mill every year in the 70's that's just silly money

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Lloyd

I have good friend lives in Miami (Ormand Beach) too damn YOUNG to remember any of this, when is this on again so I can have his YOUNG ASS tune it & watch how the place he now lives got to be what it is TODAY

High Times

EOG Master

I thought this thread was going to be about the Miami Dolphins of the 70's. You know the team that remains the greatest team in NFL history and were unbeatable for almost 4 years including the only undefeated team in history.

Some say they were loaded on cocaine and were blitzed out of their minds while pounding every team they played. They were a crazy group.

i think i would have died if i was grown up in the 70's... i barely made it out of the 90's

You and I both. I thought I could do half of the Bolivian GDP in a night, but could never do it. It was way way out of control in the 90's so I can't even imagine the 70's.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

It's being shown on Showtime not HBO. Saw it last summer, neat documentary.

SHowtime, HBO, 220 221 what's the difference

LOL

when is it on again as I wanna have this "KID" who makes Millions playing lil game we call Football watch & see how MIAMI was BEFORE he was even Born (LOL)

Lloyd

I have good friend lives in Miami (Ormand Beach) too damn YOUNG to remember any of this, when is this on again so I can have his YOUNG ASS tune it & watch how the place he now lives got to be what it is TODAY

Yeah, it can't be HBO because I have that and I've never seen it at home, I saw it run a couple of times visiting a friend in San Diego who has Showtime, so I'm guessing that is who made it.

Unbelievable the shit that was going down.