Mickelson flop shots

Pulled 2 of them out of the bag on this 9... Unreal the shots this guy has in his bag.

That 19 YO kid might win it all. He has game.

Re: Mickelson flop shots

Ugh.. the infection has returned.

Cink missed an easy one, and Mickelson pulls an easier one. Wow, bogey wins the hole.. bad stuff there

In hindsight, Ogilvy wouldve been a nice play to win this tournament. He is obviously one of the more mentally tough players out there. I wonder what his pre-tournament number was?? :+clueless

nice commentary, please keep it going:houra

Man,

Im am so sick of listening to your shit. If its not me, you are badgering some others on this site. You have a pathetic attitude and must be the saddest sack of shit on this site or any other. I am watching a golf event commenting on it. It is sports related and others on here may or may not be watching following along. If they are, they are invited to comment.

You, however, are doing your typical stalking bullshit and souring yet another thread. You are the worst kind of loser, a loser that no one likes. You never offer any constructive words for anyone, just insults and smart ass comments. Do me and many others a favor and decorate your place of living with your brains. :shoot: Seriously, Ive never told anyone to do this, but youre such a miserable shit it may be better than the alternative.

Must not have found a new job yet huh loser? Dont be bitter because nobody wants to have a pity party with you. As for giving people shit on here, it is because i am not looking for internet friends and like getting a rise out of pathetic people like you and doc. doc is worse than you but you are a close second. Die bitch.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Phil's over the shoulder flop is classic ...

Mickelson retires with probably 42 wins ... 5 Majors and considered one of the top 12 golfers of all time

Ogilivy .... if he rolls it good he is tough as hell .... perfect game for Open setups like where he won before and we are watching today the scary part about Villegas with his short stick ... his Major win comes at the British Open

Ya know Tiger is w/Haney today ... he wins either at Doral or Arnie's gig

Phil's over the shoulder flop is classic ...

Mickelson retires with probably 42 wins ... 5 Majors and considered one of the top 12 golfers of all time

Ogilivy .... if he rolls it good he is tough as hell .... perfect game for Open setups like where he won before and we are watching today the scary part about Villegas with his short stick ... his Major win comes at the British Open

Ya know Tiger is w/Haney today ... he wins either at Doral or Arnie's gig

The goal is early April though.. he is hunting Nicklaus' record. You know he'd like to tie it this year winning the Grand Slam.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

won't happen ....

2010 sets up perfectly with the rotation

when I saw he was iciing his knee after rd #1 it confirmed what doctors have
said that Woods won't be 100% for another year

I expect 3 wins and a Major this year ....

won't happen ....

2010 sets up perfectly with the rotation

when I saw he was iciing his knee after rd #1 it confirmed what doctors have
said that Woods won't be 100% for another year

I expect 3 wins and a Major this year ....

Obviously, odds are it wont. But Im sure that is his goal, and he is taking it seriously. Since the beginning, he has made no secret that he wants Jack's record. I wouldnt say he couldnt do it. Healthwise he is fine, he may have been icing out of precaution.... I iced in baseball everytime I threw, it didnt mean I was off. Safety first.