Q & A COMMENTS ON IF YOU THOUGHT BB WAS FUN PICKS

Ned

EOG Veteran
Re: Q & A COMMENTS ON IF YOU THOUGHT BB WAS FUN PICKS

please keep the post that has been stuck at the top free of posts so if I put picks in there, they are easy to find. Thanks so much!

munson15

I want winners...
Re: IF YOU THOUGHT BRACKETBUSTER WAS FUN

In on both, thanks and GL, Ned. Sorry, I just realized this was not for comments, BW, could you please erase?

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry, Ned, I already broke that rule. I will keep my comments in this thread from now on. Already played tonight's totals, and was wondering if you will make only one post a day in the picks thread. Thanks.

l2ichlvl

EOG Member

Hey my books dont have under/overs for smaller games. Is there any place that accepts Americans that has these?

munson15

I want winners...

Hey my books dont have under/overs for smaller games. Is there any place that accepts Americans that has these?
Many books don't put out totals on colleges until late in the day.

diamond44

EOG Dedicated

THANKS NED. BEEN FOLLOWING SINCE N.O. UNDER WRITE UP. THAT WAS
A REALLY NICE JOB. KEEP IT UP BUDDY.

GLTA.

Ned

EOG Veteran

INDIANA ST/DRAKE UNDER WINNER

CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT SYSTEMS: 1-0

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry, Ned, I was wondering if you will make only one post a day in the picks thread. Thanks.
This question got caught up in the clutter of my earlier post. Good job in the opener tonight, hoping for the sweep.:houra

Ned

EOG Veteran

I hope to make 1 post a day to cover all plays, or indicate there isn't any.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Ned's the man, Thanks for the time in putting this together for us bud. Much appreciated.

Not sure what you're doing here but will keep my eye on this thread if you are using that much backround data. Thanks.

:cheers :cheers

Ned

EOG Veteran

Not sure what you're doing here but will keep my eye on this thread if you are using that much backround data. Thanks.

:cheers :cheers

I have conference tournament data that ranges from 56-70%, but I'm only posting those that have 60% or better long histories.

CONFERENCE TOURNEY SYSTEMS: 2-0 100%

Check the thread stuck at the top for daily plays, will post later, quite a few today

mbtbnk

EOG Member

Thanks Ned for all your work. Loved the BB plays, that was fun. I will be following you here on this one as well. Thanks again

munson15

I want winners...

Got the first 6 totals in, the other two are still not lined.

bank--it

EOG Enthusiast

Ned,

Thanks for posting these plays.

Also, what do you think about the Milw Bucks over tonight based upon one of your systems you posted last week?

thanks

Bank

Ned

EOG Veteran

Ned,

Thanks for posting these plays.

Also, what do you think about the Milw Bucks over tonight based upon one of your systems you posted last week?

thanks

Bank

Too many injuries for Milwaukee

Ned

EOG Veteran

First play winner!

CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT SYSTEMS NOW: 3-0 100%

I love it...gonna need a poor shooting performance in the 2nd half to go 4-0, but I have faith

Ned

EOG Veteran

Left out 2 plays they are added to the main thread, night games, so total games is 14

Ned

EOG Veteran

4:42PM UPDATE:

SYSTEM NOW 2-1 today 11 to go
SYSTEM NOW 4-1 overall 80%

munson15

I want winners...

Luckily, I played that Hofstra under early, feel bad for those who got 145 or worse.

munson15

I want winners...

Got those last 2 Ned, thanks, they were the first games on our board that I couldn't get the right price. GL with the rest of tonight's plays. Will look for you early tomorrow.:houra

Doc JS

EOG Member

Ned,
How safe do you feel that San Diego is on the ML??? :+clueless

Thanks,

Doc

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

Ned, I appreciate you sharing all of your stats, info, and plays...Of course I missed the first plays the other day and first 2 today, then got raped on Hofstra...

But what should we do as we will always get the worst of the lines???

Hofstra game as example, you post/play 146, line moves 2-3 points and game comes 145... You get the W we get the L... SHould we not play the moves?

Looked at all the games you posted and all moved the way you played. How many point move makes it a no play for you?

Thanks

Ned

EOG Veteran

5:58 PM UPDATE:

TODAY 3-1
OVERALL 5-1 83.3%

regarding line moves and questions. I don't know what to tell you. One of the dangers of posting all these plays in a forum that is frequented by many, is there is enough following now, that the plays are moving the lines. I put them up as early as I can, all I can say it is the luck of the draw, the earlier you get down, the less risk. I'm not advising anyone here to play any of the plays at all, you have to be the keeper of your own wallet so to speak.

Now back to the power of the forum. Someday if everyone here wanted to really take it to the books. I'd wait til I had a super strong play, get everyone together and bang the other side of the game (the wrong side with 50% of what you would normally play). Then after the line jumps out of site, bang the otherside with 150% of what you normally play. We could use the power of this forum to take a 65-70% chance winner, and turn it into a 85% chance winner!

An example of that would be in mid January, I posted that I was going to have a huge play in the NBA, I already knew what it was. That would be the time, everyone syncronizes the time to within 1 minute, and dump 50% of your normal play on the wrong side. Exactly 5 minutes later, everyone dumps 150% on a line that is already bad, that we collectively made even worse!

Think about it, the power is here, we could destroy the books. I'll even time it after I get everyone a winner, so that the risk is 0. You'll just be wagering the money from the previous play, and we could do some serious damage! That's what I say when I say everyone here has one goal, to win money. Screw the negative posts, it's a waste of air, and it doesn't make you a dime! United we are a force!

munson15

I want winners...

5:58 PM UPDATE:

TODAY 3-1
OVERALL 5-1 83.3%

regarding line moves and questions. I don't know what to tell you. One of the dangers of posting all these plays in a forum that is frequented by many, is there is enough following now, that the plays are moving the lines. I put them up as early as I can, all I can say it is the luck of the draw, the earlier you get down, the less risk. I'm not advising anyone here to play any of the plays at all, you have to be the keeper of your own wallet so to speak.

Now back to the power of the forum. Someday if everyone here wanted to really take it to the books. I'd wait til I had a super strong play, get everyone together and bang the other side of the game (the wrong side with 50% of what you would normally play). Then after the line jumps out of site, bang the otherside with 150% of what you normally play. We could use the power of this forum to take a 65-70% chance winner, and turn it into a 85% chance winner!

An example of that would be in mid January, I posted that I was going to have a huge play in the NBA, I already knew what it was. That would be the time, everyone syncronizes the time to within 1 minute, and dump 50% of your normal play on the wrong side. Exactly 5 minutes later, everyone dumps 150% on a line that is already bad, that we collectively made even worse!

Think about it, the power is here, we could destroy the books. I'll even time it after I get everyone a winner, so that the risk is 0. You'll just be wagering the money from the previous play, and we could do some serious damage! That's what I say when I say everyone here has one goal, to win money. Screw the negative posts, it's a waste of air, and it doesn't make you a dime! United we are a force!
Ned, if you keep hitting at this rate, your steam will equal RAS'.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Ned, I appreciate you sharing all of your stats, info, and plays...Of course I missed the first plays the other day and first 2 today, then got raped on Hofstra...

But what should we do as we will always get the worst of the lines???

Hofstra game as example, you post/play 146, line moves 2-3 points and game comes 145... You get the W we get the L... SHould we not play the moves?

Looked at all the games you posted and all moved the way you played. How many point move makes it a no play for you?

Thanks
Tell you what, that is an excellent question, and I don't think I'd be stepping on Ned's toes to answer it further, since this is the 'discussion' thread. If you have ever tailed a successful player, you will find yourself in this bind. RAS advises that his plays are good up to a 2-3 point move. Your % is a little lower, but you will still profit. I believe that is the case with Ned's system plays.

This is why his advice to have a lot of plays up your sleeve is very sound. With 100 games, for example, you are not so concerned with one particular outcome, like the Hofstra total today. If someone wins 60 of 100 and you hit 59, it's no problem, you're both winners. The problem comes when you get selective, or don't play them all, for whatever reason.

We have 16 plays already out, and many more to come. My personal advice (trust me, I've gotten the worst of the line, too, more times than I care to admit) would be to play them all and ignore an extreme example like today's total. One loss is not going to kill you if you have a large number of plays and a good % of wins. If you get picky, the subjectivity will drive you crazy and most likely won't help your bottom line. My .02.:cheers

ouch

EOG Dedicated

RAS is a handicapping service called Right Angle Sports. The brain behind it is a guy named Edward Slick. His lines on totals are generally excellent, and have been known to move lines several points particularly on mid-major games.

He is almost as good as you are.

Thanks again for the last few weeks.

Ned

EOG Veteran

9:24 PM UPDATE:

TODAY: 6-1
ALL: 8-1 89%

Ned

EOG Veteran

Just a heads up, I may have trouble posting the games tomm. it will depend on when the lines come out, I have a very busy morning. I will post what is available

munson15

I want winners...

Just a heads up, I may have trouble posting the games tomm. it will depend on when the lines come out, I have a very busy morning. I will post what is available
There is only one 12ET conference tourney game tomorrow, with two more at 2:30, and the rest at 4:00 or later. It should not be a major problem, thanks for the headsup, Ned, and congrats on the great start to this project.:cheers