Orson Charles decision coming Friday

mofome

Banned
One of 3 All American Type players who has yet to sign.

Orson Charles <!--From Prefetch--><table class="pdbheader" border="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="pic">

Photo Gallery

</td> <td style="margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt; width: 100%;"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="100%">Wide Receiver
Tampa (FL) Plant
Ht: 6-foot-3 (Event)
Wt: 230 lbs
Forty: 4.55 secs
Class: 2009 (High School)

</td><td>Rivals.com Rating: 6.0 (About)
Position Ranking: 7

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned
Re: Orson Charles decision coming Friday

Most think its UGA, but Tennessee and USC are also in his final 3. I hope its TN. He and Bryce Brown would make me happier than winning a 10 teamer.

:houra:houra:houra

LSUpete

EOG Senior Member

What makes you think that Bryce Brown would sign with the Vols?

Also, I think you're going to be disappointed in Orson Charles....IF he signs with the Vols instead of FSU or Georgia. That guy is too slow to be a wide receiver and he's not big enough to play tight end. I watched him all season at Plant and he was a very good high school player, but that was because he had physically developed faster than the kids he played against. He does catch the ball with his hands well and he has a nice vertical, so he may be a receiver that can cross the middle with some success. But I think as other kids mature catch up to him physically, Orson will drop back to the rest of the pack.

mofome

Banned

I said I would be happy. Vols have a decent chance with Brown, as good as anyone else.

Orson wasnt even considering FSU. What are you even talking about.

orson would of been a cane lock, but since marve left no shot, once again too many wr's in fla next year gl who ever gets him, and check out the talent thats coming out of fla next probably the best in any state in years bye far

I hope he goes to USC, they are going to be needing some downfield playmakers as another new QB will be in the mix.

Just a side question, why have a national signing day if it's not the deadline to sign? It seems stupid to me that ESPN has all the BS sorrounding it and I keep hearing that 10 or so highly rated prospects are still contemplating schools, WTF?

why is this being discussed now.
charles picked ugay last week.

brown is a vol so all that dont like it can suckit..

Kiff bringing the glory back to ut