Only date asians....and you?

getting out of a 7 year marriage to an asian, but i hate the white woman.....kinda......love the dark skin for some reason.

thinking of moving to Vegas

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Only date asians....and you?

Whats the deal big, you where just buying her photoshop a few weeks ago and shit, things fell apart and done huh? She getting any of your buisness.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

massage parlors is all i know so technically i date only asians also

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I only date women I find attractive and fun to be around

i don't care of they are white, black, asian, hispanic, etc - if they are attractive that is all i care about

i can spend a lot of time going over the pluses and minuses of each race/nationality/etc but each woman is different so i don't care what race or whatever they are

Tuckman

Uh Poster

winky when is the last time u had a steady relationship or didnt hafta pay for sex

over 5 years -130

under 5 years +190

Tuckman

Uh Poster

congrats dude....me in 6 months....

400 people! :doh1

my whole family is back east, my parents and brother and wife will be attending at the wedding for myself, the rest will be her friends and family, its like 160

and uhh congrats i think?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

winky when is the last time u had a steady relationship or didnt hafta pay for sex

over 5 years -130

under 5 years +190

with a living female or inflatible?

if living - OVER

if not - UNDER

WVU

EOG Master

no offense bigbet, but I don't think you are getting shit. Do you really think you can be choosey? Come on now.

High Times

EOG Master

To date a white woman you need a brain and be able to hold a normal conversation. It takes work for some people.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ddqx_cWUN-g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ddqx_cWUN-g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gofur876

EOG Addicted

If we're using ethnicity as a guide to "dating", oriental would be last for me. Spent too much time in Korea & Nam! 2938u4ji23

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Get a few dogs from the pound ... save some lives

if ya need "action" rent a "pro"

Fuck it ... it eliminates the following ...

FACE IT .... YA GONNA GET FUCKED EITHER WAY ... MIGHT AS WELL ELIMINATE THE BULLSHIT ....

"Does my ass still look good in these jeans?" ... RIGHT .... SURE DOES HONEY

"my folks are spending the weekend and we are all going to Church .." WELL .. LET ME GET UP REAL FUCKIN EARLY AND START DRINKING AS YOUR MOM IS SOMEONE THAT REMINDS ME THAT GOD INDEED DOES CHOSE OUR RELATIVES