American Idol 2009- Season 8 Thread and Discussion

Re: American Idol 2009- Season 8 Thread and Discussion

Start a petition to bring back Camile Velasco, Smith. The original Dober-crush. I think she's playing at BJ's across from the Red Rock, FFS.

Alexis sucks too to spoil it for you Smith-Papelbon.

Fuck it, I'm starting my own show. Novel concept, people with musical talent that can sing.
Not just America too, since we'll rig it so bathroom girl wins.

Contestant #2: Random guy named Chris Cendana singing John Mayer, plays guitar too.

Cendana>random Idol contestant Kris Allen

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Frog's Girlfriend- IKinda liked her from the get go. She is really taking the "Dirty yourself up" comments from the judgetards from earlier to heart.

Now she acts like she is auditioning for a job at a really good strip club. She needs the money and is perfectly willing to sell out.

Cut down on the whoring. And eat a fucking sandwich, you are so fucking thin.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Dobes, what would you rate this guy if he sang this exact version on YOUR talent show?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c745E7T_Wvg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c745E7T_Wvg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Not one goddamn contestant worth a shit. Actually got in a fight with my dad after I had bad-mouthed like the 9th contestant. He hung up the phone and said "fuck it, I'm watching hockey".

I learned that A) it's not a good idea to talk to your parents after drinking heavily (particularly with the rage that this show brings about) and B) calling your dad a ***-hag because he likes Adam might not be wise and a bit non-sensical with your mother on the line as well.

BG,
Matt Weddle, aka Obadiah Parker, fucking rules. No doubt if you search my acid-trip laden thread "Somewhere between Somnambulism and Psychosis" in the asylum you would likely see multiple embedded songs of Matt/Obadiah. He's the Scott Savol minus the domestic violence charges of this competition. Have you ever heard "Suicide Note" by them?

Fucking guy would own every one of these pretenders for lunch and come back for seconds. The fact you have that video shows you have some sort of musical taste beyond the vast sheep fields of Idol.

Matt is contender #3 in Doberman Idol.

Actually I think the song may be called "Suicide Letter" or something. Don't think it's available anymore though.

Contender #4: Mia Rose

She fills the Haley Scarnato demographic for us nicely.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

I am not a homophobe but no way are straight people going to vote for him as word spreads. Just how many gay people watch AI? Was there not a gay guy last year that was quickly bounced?

JeffEaglz

EOG Enthusiast

American Idol - Baker's Dozen Finals

Triskaidekaphobia - the fear of the number 13 - had to cross the American Idol producers' minds this week with the
biggest "Final (Baker's) Dozen" for Season 8. So how did I see it? Let's see.....

1. Adam Cuthbert (11) - Dude. Duuude. Mad props yo. Adam's not the normal boy next door, but neither are most pop stars. The irony of the "doesn't matter if you're...." angle of the song won't get past anyone who knows about his infamous pictures, but that doesn't take anything away from his outstanding voice and stage presence. Sure he has theatre in his background, but he seems to be adjusting just fine. Odds-on favorite for the finals.

2. Danny Gokey (3)
- Pretty Young Thing (PYT) had a rough, rough start (what's he doing with this song???) but he kicked it in quickly and rocked it out well. No question he is a legit finals contender - even with Paula on a bender.

3. Allison Iraheta (7) - Everyone's finally appreciating this girl who can sing her face off. I don't care that she's under 18 (careful....), she sings like a pro. Great vocals and control, stage presence, good song choice. Top 5 is a distinct possibility here.

4. Lil Rounds (1) - She went first, which is never a good thing, but it is very bad in a plus-sized show that runs 120 minutes. Speaking of plus-sized, how 'bout dem white pants? Sorry, this is a singing contest, right? RIGHT? She sounded just fine and the song seemed current. She's way safe.

5. Megan Joy Corkery (10) - Anyone else notice that Fox is showing their blonde girl and Simon's favorite with that right shoulder (and big tattoo) hidden as much as they can? Even some of the camera shots cut off that right shoulder. Go figure. Now the rest of the body is very "camera friendly", and the stylist knew how to dress her for sure. Her voice isn't quite up to what Simon says it is, but that's not the whole "package", now is it? His fav will stick around for several weeks.

6. Alexis Grace (13)
- Well, well, well.... looks like Alexis is continuing the "dirty it up" angle. "Dirty Diana" was the perfect choice to perform and exploit this angle, and she dressed the part. Well done and she's going to be around for quite a while. Getting the closing act / "pimp spot" certainly helped tonight. Top 5 is a distinct possibility.

7. Matt Giraud (12)
- Another pianist gets to sit down and be at home behind the ivory (speaking of which, where was "Ebony and Ivory"?) Conservative song choice and he played it and sang well - but it wasn't fantastic. "Human Nature" is a good song but not a great one, and even though he was the last male to sing it wasn't that memorable. He was outclassed before (Adam) and after (Alex), but should get through.

8. Jasmine Murray (5) - Pay attention to this girl, simply due to demographics. Yes she can sing, and the refrain of "I'll Be There" tells everyone that she'll be there next week, but a young attractive black girl who is the only African American in the contest will get votes. That's just how it works (and you thought it was about singing talent? Ha!). Factor in that only four other girls are in it and she'll be there for a few weeks more.

9. Michael Sarver (4) - "If only we knew what you did for a living" - Simon, that was awesome. As for the song - not awesome. Boring in fact. This guy has a strange way of picking songs - and none of them fit his face. Picture Mike Golic singing Mike Greenberg's favorite songs - it doesn't work. Sarver sang it (whatever that song was) well, but it had all the memorable traits of a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It was good while it lasted, but you won't savor it the next day. He's in danger.

10. Scott MacIntyre (2) - Have we ever seen him and Danny from Caddyshack together in the same place? I don't think so - because that would mean they aren't the same guy. Google it and trust me, young people. As for his performance, well, that song sucked. Like really, really bad. Don't tell me about how the words mean something to you - if a song sounds bad, it could start "Dear Penthouse Forum... I never thought it would happen to me...." and no one would care. Ok, maybe they would, but still - that was not a good song. I get it, the guy is blind, but remember that part about a singing contest? Oh, my bad. Popularity strikes. He'll stick around a few more weeks.

11. Anoop Desai (8) - Dawg. That wasn't even aiight. Snoop, there it is - possibly the door, I mean. As in "beat it". Seriously though - it was okay, but not very good on a night where very good is below average. He is close to bottom three and in serious danger - but I think his inate personality and confidence, along with some strong demographical appeal (North Carolina, Indian, college kid) could give him another shot.

12. Kris Allen (6) - A surprise finalist breaks out the guitar, but "Do You Remember" was off-key, shouty, and forgettable. Simon was on another roll with "I'm not sure I would have brought the wife out so early.....Keep her hidden for a couple of weeks....." We won't remember the time, Kris.

13. Jorge Nunez (9) - What was that? Never can say goodbye? What's the word for "foreshadowing" in Spanish? And the explanation for picking it? Almost as big a as Paula. Adios.

Picks to go home - Jorge and Kris.
<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_10054732-->

biggamer3

EOG Master

GD, i will search for more of Weddle's stuff but that rendition of Hey Ya, is as good as i ever heard any song done Acoustic.

PS Weddle is great but this guy IMO is Miles Ahead of him, and would fit in nicely in the Rocker Demo

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HUD3-eE61wE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HUD3-eE61wE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Contender #5: Lisa Lavie

Doberman Idol needs a Canadian contender. She makes Lil Rounds look like dog shit. As if that was even needed.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2012086 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-11-09, 01:12 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #768 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>BCTTWR<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2012086", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2012086 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: American Idol 2009- Season 8 Thread and Discussion
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>I am not a homophobe but no way are straight people going to vote for him as word spreads. Just how many gay people watch AI? Was there not a gay guy last year that was quickly bounced?
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I asked this months ago if America was ready for a gay Idol. I still think it will rear its homophobic head somewhere down the road. Personally, I thought Jorge had the best voice (despite his horrific performance tonight) of any, but stood no chance because of his flaming gayness.

I don't care either, but still remember betting-wise the way Anwar Robinson was absolutely railroaded once his gay stuff came out and really think they may take that route once the usefulness is gone. Fact is, he ain't that great a singer to make it unimportant.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Dobes in all honesty, this chick is bonerific and has a voice of an angel
MArie Digby

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/otdEhyGrujQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/otdEhyGrujQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BG,
Marie (mahr-ee-ay) is a dear friend of the Revolution and has been for a long time. I don't know if you read my stuff or just have good taste in music. She's signed, sealed, and delivered and went up to #26 on the Billboard chart with her first single. Great person, talented as hell singer. Ineligible for Doberman Idol but I'll give her props every chance I get.

If you knew him or hung out with me I was singing her praises a few years ago. One of my buddies calls me one day and goes "holy shit, I just heard your girl on the radio". I'm like "yeah, Marie, getting shit done". He didn't believe until I showed him messages from her.

That's how we roll on Motu Maile. That's how shit gets done. Music, it ain't this Idol.

Thanks for your contributions Identity. Found a little something that might be up your alley for you.

biggamer3

EOG Master

BG,
Marie (mahr-ee-ay) is a dear friend of the Revolution and has been for a long time. I don't know if you read my stuff or just have good taste in music. She's signed, sealed, and delivered and went up to #26 on the Billboard chart with her first single. Great person, talented as hell singer. Ineligible for Doberman Idol but I'll give her props every chance I get.

If you knew him or hung out with me I was singing her praises a few years ago. One of my buddies calls me one day and goes "holy shit, I just heard your girl on the radio". I'm like "yeah, Marie, getting shit done". He didn't believe until I showed him messages from her.

That's how we roll on Motu Maile. That's how shit gets done. Music, it ain't this Idol.

You really are years ahead of me of finding these peeps on youtube.

PS you know that Marie chick personally?

When people make an honest effort to post and contribute worthwhile info, I feel it important that they know it.
Whether it is Idol or sports or other, good posters beget other good posters.

Jeff, with just a few posts and most, if not all, in this thread, share a little about how you found this and your interests if you will.

One last contender for now, this is the Hawaiian entrant for Shadow's 1 through 24. He tends to talk too much but the singing is pretty good.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

American Idol - Baker's Dozen Finals

Triskaidekaphobia - the fear of the number 13 - had to cross the American Idol producers' minds this week with the
biggest "Final (Baker's) Dozen" for Season 8. So how did I see it? Let's see.....

1. Adam Cuthbert (11) - Dude. Duuude. Mad props yo. Adam's not the normal boy next door, but neither are most pop stars. The irony of the "doesn't matter if you're...." angle of the song won't get past anyone who knows about his infamous pictures, but that doesn't take anything away from his outstanding voice and stage presence. Sure he has theatre in his background, but he seems to be adjusting just fine. Odds-on favorite for the finals.

2. Danny Gokey (3) - Pretty Young Thing (PYT) had a rough, rough start (what's he doing with this song???) but he kicked it in quickly and rocked it out well. No question he is a legit finals contender - even with Paula on a bender.

3. Allison Iraheta (7) - Everyone's finally appreciating this girl who can sing her face off. I don't care that she's under 18 (careful....), she sings like a pro. Great vocals and control, stage presence, good song choice. Top 5 is a distinct possibility here.

4. Lil Rounds (1) - She went first, which is never a good thing, but it is very bad in a plus-sized show that runs 120 minutes. Speaking of plus-sized, how 'bout dem white pants? Sorry, this is a singing contest, right? RIGHT? She sounded just fine and the song seemed current. She's way safe.

5. Megan Joy Corkery (10) - Anyone else notice that Fox is showing their blonde girl and Simon's favorite with that right shoulder (and big tattoo) hidden as much as they can? Even some of the camera shots cut off that right shoulder. Go figure. Now the rest of the body is very "camera friendly", and the stylist knew how to dress her for sure. Her voice isn't quite up to what Simon says it is, but that's not the whole "package", now is it? His fav will stick around for several weeks.

6. Alexis Grace (13) - Well, well, well.... looks like Alexis is continuing the "dirty it up" angle. "Dirty Diana" was the perfect choice to perform and exploit this angle, and she dressed the part. Well done and she's going to be around for quite a while. Getting the closing act / "pimp spot" certainly helped tonight. Top 5 is a distinct possibility.

7. Matt Giraud (12) - Another pianist gets to sit down and be at home behind the ivory (speaking of which, where was "Ebony and Ivory"?) Conservative song choice and he played it and sang well - but it wasn't fantastic. "Human Nature" is a good song but not a great one, and even though he was the last male to sing it wasn't that memorable. He was outclassed before (Adam) and after (Alex), but should get through.

8. Jasmine Murray (5) - Pay attention to this girl, simply due to demographics. Yes she can sing, and the refrain of "I'll Be There" tells everyone that she'll be there next week, but a young attractive black girl who is the only African American in the contest will get votes. That's just how it works (and you thought it was about singing talent? Ha!). Factor in that only four other girls are in it and she'll be there for a few weeks more.

9. Michael Sarver (4) - "If only we knew what you did for a living" - Simon, that was awesome. As for the song - not awesome. Boring in fact. This guy has a strange way of picking songs - and none of them fit his face. Picture Mike Golic singing Mike Greenberg's favorite songs - it doesn't work. Sarver sang it (whatever that song was) well, but it had all the memorable traits of a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It was good while it lasted, but you won't savor it the next day. He's in danger.

10. Scott MacIntyre (2) - Have we ever seen him and Danny from Caddyshack together in the same place? I don't think so - because that would mean they aren't the same guy. Google it and trust me, young people. As for his performance, well, that song sucked. Like really, really bad. Don't tell me about how the words mean something to you - if a song sounds bad, it could start "Dear Penthouse Forum... I never thought it would happen to me...." and no one would care. Ok, maybe they would, but still - that was not a good song. I get it, the guy is blind, but remember that part about a singing contest? Oh, my bad. Popularity strikes. He'll stick around a few more weeks.

11. Anoop Desai (8) - Dawg. That wasn't even aiight. Snoop, there it is - possibly the door, I mean. As in "beat it". Seriously though - it was okay, but not very good on a night where very good is below average. He is close to bottom three and in serious danger - but I think his inate personality and confidence, along with some strong demographical appeal (North Carolina, Indian, college kid) could give him another shot.

12. Kris Allen (6) - A surprise finalist breaks out the guitar, but "Do You Remember" was off-key, shouty, and forgettable. Simon was on another roll with "I'm not sure I would have brought the wife out so early.....Keep her hidden for a couple of weeks....." We won't remember the time, Kris.

13. Jorge Nunez (9) - What was that? Never can say goodbye? What's the word for "foreshadowing" in Spanish? And the explanation for picking it? Almost as big a as Paula. Adios.

Picks to go home - Jorge and Kris. <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_10054732-->

Good analysis, i agree more with what you said than GD.

I liked Lil, Allison and Adam as the 3 best performers on the night. I also like Jasmine, she's cute, young and talented.

We needn't hold tonight against anyone really considering they were forced to sing songs from Michael Jackson.

I think Scott is better than he showed tonight. He's not going to be able to do Michael Jackson on piano...give him a Billy Joel, Elton John or Bruce Hornsby song and he'll be 'aiight'

Jorge and Anoop were horrible.

Megan was actually a breath of fresh air (cough cough) with a popsy song that we've all heard. Whether or not it was a MJ song remains to be seen, but i enjoyed it simply because it was actually a song i've heard. She wasn't great and was nervous in the beginning with tears in her eyes, at least she's pleasant to look at (facially of course)

Big Love Corkery- If she wore that outfit she is wearing in a strip club, I would end up broke. That is a total strippers outfit she has going on.

Like Fightin Carly, her right arm is dying.

I thought Corkery could sing, what the FUCK is this?

rockin robin is a Michael Jackson song?

put her though please. We need one hot chick.

do the Corkery?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Idol producers are doing everything they can in almost picking the winner this year

Ryan Seacrest Interviews Ken Warwick About the Twist - One Time Only Veto Power?

<small class="entry-meta"> Published by mj <abbr class="published" title="2009-03-11T09:56:37-0700">March 11th, 2009</abbr> in Ken Warwick, Ryan Seacrest, AI Season 8 and American Idol Experience. 17 Comments </small> <!-- .entry-meta -->
<!-- .entry-head --> Ken Warwick Ryan Seacrest Ryan Seacrest interviewed Ken Warwick on his radio program today. Ken says the “new rule” that will be introduced tonight came about to solve a “problem that’s been around since Season 1.”
Ken says they tried the rule out in the French version of Idol first.
Listen to the interview:

<object id="audioplayer_1" data="http://mjsbigblog.com/wp-content/plugins/audio-player/assets/player.swf?ver=20080825040617" style="outline-color: -moz-use-text-color; outline-style: none; outline-width: medium; visibility: visible;" name="audioplayer_1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="290" height="24">

</object>
<script type="text/javascript">AudioPlayer.embed("audioplayer_1", {soundFile:"http%3A%2F%2Fa1135.g.akamai.net%2Ff%2F1135%2F18227%2F1h%2Fcchannel.download.akamai.com%2F18227%2Fpodcast%2FLOSANGELES-CA%2FKIIS-FM%2Fkenwarwick031109.mp3"});</script> </p> According to the Wikipedia entry for Nouvelle Star, in the last series, the judges were able to exercise a one time veto on an eliminated contestant at any point in the competition. The judges used their veto during the first week, sparing a contestant named Kristov, who was eventually eliminated 3 weeks later.
According to poster Valentin432, here’s how the new rule worked in France:
The judge get a veto power, it means that they can save one contestant during the whole season.
It works the following way, after the contestant(s) was eliminated, the judges have a meeting and decide if he is worth saving or not. If they decide he deserved it they give him another chance and the following week they start the show with the same contestants.
If it is a one-time only veto, I’m still not liking it, but I can live with it–much better than a weekly sing-off between the bottom dwellers, with the judges choosing who goes home.
Of course, the American version of the rule might be tweaked a little. For instance, a double elimination would occur the next week to make up for the reprieve since AI cannot be extended another week.
If a rule like this had been in place in prior seasons, Tamyra Gray, Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry, Michael Johns, and Constantine Maroulis may have lasted on the show longer…
But then, what’s [COLOR=#91219E ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=#91219E ! important][FONT=&quot]American [/FONT][COLOR=#91219E ! important][FONT=&quot]Idol[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] without it’s yearly shock boot? That’s controversy right there. And AI thrives on controversy…

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

They should be finding ways to eliminate more of these people, not less.Funny that after spending mad amounts of time and energy to try and convince us Dead Wife Danny is a great talented star they uncovered from under a rock, when he sucks they won't admit it.Just tell America again how great he is. If they ever do lower the boom on Dead-Wife, it will be much later. For now they need their "superstar" people to stand out.Someone please tell Alexis to STOP dirtying herself up. You cannot say she does not take instuction. But at her current pace, she will drop out of the show within 4 weeks and start making some vile genre of porn.Looking at that picture of Kady, I am convinced she is probably a serial killer. Oh well, we all have our idiocincricies, who am I to throw stones? So if I get in a relationship with her I am obviously going to within a month, get stabbed like 43 times in the middle of the night with a butcher knife. I might not even do anything wrong, its just what serial killers do.If anyone wants to take out a life insurance policy on me with them as the benificiary and pay the premiums, that should pay off well. Much better investment than anything on Wall Street.
</p>

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mr. Malloy, no ill will towards your gal, but she is one mean muthafucka

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I had a good run. I called Kady, sticking with her.The net may miss my Red Sox homer posts and Yankee attacks.

Doberman calley Corkrey, Frog called Lambert. Other contestants still open

Me guesses noopy and gay rican catch the bus ticket ....

Dead wife guy, Adam eyeliner and Rounds mega booty girl look like top three ....

:pop:

Who SHOULD go, that frikkin no talent blondie that chirped out Rockin Robin last last ... good lord she is horrid!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Jorge will be a goner as will either Kris, Jasmine or Oil Rigger.

Anoop will get some votes still so i think he's safe for today

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Save the Corkery!

Dum Dum looks so stoned here. Like just took a huge, huge bong hit. She and Paula should hang out and party. They would totally hit it off. We need to save Dum Dum too, her and Paula talking to each other will always be worth watching

JeffEaglz

EOG Enthusiast

When people make an honest effort to post and contribute worthwhile info, I feel it important that they know it.
Whether it is Idol or sports or other, good posters beget other good posters.

Jeff, with just a few posts and most, if not all, in this thread, share a little about how you found this and your interests if you will.

Did some digging around for AI odds once and stumbled across this forum - and the rest was history.

As for me, I'm much bigger into football and actually write for Footballguys magazine / Footballguys.com. Been doing football coverage for about 7 or 8 years now in some capacity - fantasy, picking games, football in general.... etc.

Thanks Jeff. Glad to have you aboard and contributing.

Pretty close call there on Dial Idol between several. We also get to find out what the latest pile of innovative shit the producers are going to do to the show in order to further it along the downward spiral.

Carrie Underwood will be covering Motley Crue in the going home song apparently.

Hopefully Kanye West will molest Ryan and/or Simon. Barring that it should be another hour cure for sleeplessness.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Could i ask a question?

Why does every post on here have very critical and really harsh comments about the participants and judges?

Why be so mean?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2014316 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2014316 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">Could i ask a question? Actually you asked three. So No.

Why does every post on here have very critical and really harsh comments about the participants and judges? They aren't.

Why be so mean? We aren't.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You're not?

You make fun of everyone on the show, how can you say that?