EOG Fantasy League One: Draft Order

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG Fantasy League One: Draft Order

Listen retard ( i mean that in a friendly way) If i put the league together i would have made the switch in scoring in 5 seconds, but being that this was YOUR FUCKING league and you didnt chime in until 4 hours after we were discussing the scoring anomaly, dont take too much credit in changing the scoring.

AND WHY exactly was tweaking the ER's crazy?

If we do the tweak i suggest, hitters and pitchers will be very close in scoring

Good god, shut your clown ass up. I say that in a nice way. Shut up. You wouldnt get a league together or pay for it. Pay your fee, get your ass kicked, shut up. Thats all you need to do.

:thumbsup

we go from changing 0 things to changing pitching all over. You guys flip flop more the dubya

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Mofo,

And VD said hes gone till tomorrow. So it doesnt matter when Joey picks.

We should just change it to one set time when everyone can be there and get it done in 2 hrs or less.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo as far as me putting a league together, i put together the last fe RX leagues u homo

mofome

Banned

Mofo,

We should just change it to one set time when everyone can be there and get it done in 2 hrs or less.

How does it not matter? The point of the slow draft is not to get it all done tonight. I cant believe how hard people make this. Joey goes tonight and then some others can go tonight then vd can go tomorrow and we can carry on. Very simple.

mofome

Banned

we go from changing 0 things to changing pitching all over. You guys flip flop more the dubya

The changes are simple. They seem to have made some happy. We all have the same rules. Hopefully we can get a group hug and move on.

Kerry is the flip flopper. Bush was simply a retard. Likely still is.

rjt721

EOG Master

Mofo,

It's fine. Season doesn't start for a month. Hopefully we get a few rounds completed this way, then finish with a live draft in a couple weeks.

mofome

Banned

as for this one set date people speak so fondly of. Why dont you guys start by stating times that are good for you as well as times that are bad for you. That may be a good idea.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo i appreciate u ponying up the money, but i see no reason not to use Yahoo. If u want LIVE scoring each owner pays the yen bucks.
It was a nice gesture on ur part but ur still a fucktard who lose

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

It's fine. Season doesn't start for a month. Hopefully we get a few rounds completed this way, then finish with a live draft in a couple weeks.

Problem with this is....Lets say in 2 days I still didnt pick and then a guy who was picked has a major injury. There will be complaints.

mofome

Banned

Problem with this is....Lets say in 2 days I still didnt pick and then a guy who was picked has a major injury. There will be complaints.

Thats the luck of the draft, that makes no sense. You draft someone and they are yours. They get hurt thats life.

mofome

Banned

Mo i appreciate u ponying up the money, but i see no reason not to use Yahoo. If u want LIVE scoring each owner pays the yen bucks.
It was a nice gesture on ur part but ur still a fucktard who lose

a fucktard who lose? really? well put.

Yahoo is awful. Thats why I didnt use yahoo.

mofome

Banned

again, when can you guys not be around?
When is good for you.

VD was able to answer this question very easily.
I am available any time.

What about the rest of you children.

rjt721

EOG Master

mo, can you let Jman post for the next hour or so? That way joey will show up in a second. Then just ban the stiff fuck again.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Thats the luck of the draft, that makes no sense. You draft someone and they are yours. They get hurt thats life.

No. Thats the luck fo the draft when EVERYONE drafts at the same time.

But if one guy makes a pick a few days before the next?

I would assume that if BG knew the next pick or picks werent gonna be made for a while, he wold prefer to wait.

Maybe I'm wrong.

mofome

Banned

No. Thats the luck fo the draft when EVERYONE drafts at the same time.

But if one guy makes a pick a few days before the next?

I would assume that if BG knew the next pick or picks werent gonna be made for a while, he wold prefer to wait.

Maybe I'm wrong.

:shoot:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I'm available any day from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM.

Or any night after 8.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Havent checked this thread in a while.

What did Mo fuck up now :finger004

mofome

Banned

Pretend the official draft date is today. Everyone would have to be done today and you deal with injuries. This way you have a chance to address an injury in the draft should someone get hurt. I have never...

holy fuck

mofome

Banned

This new lady I have met has taken away from my patients, now the gents in this league are pushing them. I am running out. If people could only realize that things are going to be ok. Things are fair for everyone. The slow draft is fine. We can adjust rules. We all have the same rules. The prizes will be awesome. The season is still a month away. Beer is good. Head is better. Whats so difficult.

:(

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i like the slow draft.

just figured it wouldnt be this slow.

i thought we'd get thru at least a rd today.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo in 1st grade when the teacher sent home your report card you must have got a U for plays well with others.

Hey by the way are collecting cash. Dont want anyone writing checks made out to Mofome. :smoking2:

mofome

Banned

i like the slow draft.

just figured it wouldnt be this slow.

i thought we'd get thru at least a rd today.

yeah so did I. They are not predictable. Sometimes they go very quickly and sometimes its like this.

Its fun when its moving at least a round a day so you can look up stuff and get ready. its more fun in rounds 2+ because you really dont know who you are going to take. right now everyone pretty much knows who they will take first at their spot.

mofome

Banned

Mo in 1st grade when the teacher sent home your report card you must have got a U for plays well with others.

Hey by the way are collecting cash. Dont want anyone writing checks made out to Mofome.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

I think its safe to assume that Journey found joey and kicked the fuck out of him. RIP joey.

Hey by the way are collecting cash. Dont want anyone writing checks made out to Mofome. :smoking2:
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO