Folks: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES take Financial Advice from Jim Cramer on cable .. he is a CON MAN !!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Via HuffPo, this 2006 interview reveals Cramer admitting to both market manipulation and to violating SEC rules. As HuffPo highlights:

-On manipulating the market: "A lot of times when I was short at my hedge fund, and I was positioned short, meaning I needed it down, I would create a level of activity before hand that could drive the futures,"

-On falsely creating the impression a stock is down (what he calls "fomenting"): "You can't foment. That's a violation... But you do it anyway because the SEC doesn't understand it." He adds, "When you have six days and your company may be in doubt because you are down, I think it is really important to foment.

PASS THIS ALONG TO EVERYONE AS THIS GUY SHOULD BE IN JAIL AND A LOT OF FOLKS THINK HE IS HONEST ... BULLSHIT .....HE IS A FUCKIN CON MAN WHO HELPS MANIPUTLATE THE MARKET !!!

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/3/11/104916/714/691/707135

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Folks: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES take Financial Advice from Jim Cramer on cable .. he is a CON MAN !!

People think hes honest because he looks like a slob.

I always figured he had something up his rolled up sleeve!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Folks: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES take Financial Advice from Jim Cramer on cable .. he is a CON MAN !!

Get ready

Jon Stewart ripped him a new one and Cramer is going on his show tonite
and Jon had on tape a bunch of his bullshit ...

YOU TELL EM CRAMER ... ASSCLOWN WAS HYPING BEAR STEARNS A WEEK BEFORE IT COLLAPSED

DON'T MISS .... THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT AS STEWART IS FUNNY AS HELL
AND SMART AS SHIT

THE DAILY SHOW ... 10 pm CST as Stewart did a fabulous piece on this assclown and he will crying to Joe Scarborough the other morning

This is gonna be great as Stewart is an incredible talent !!!!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Gonna be good!