You can take Timely Hitting off the stiff list

He paid in full. 12io4j2w90

As I admitted to TH, looking back I could have handled it better. For that, I apologize.

Next.

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: You can take Timely Hitting off the stiff list

so is your "friend" going to continue to let him play?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What's funny is that this thread will get 1/100th the views and replies as the other one because this place loves drama and people love to pile on.

WVU

EOG Master

What's funny is that this thread will get 1/100th the views and replies as the other one because this place loves drama and people love to pile on.

The pile on can be a bitch. You are guilty of it as well though so you have to take your medicine

biggamer3

EOG Master

Timely glad you arent a stiff, now change your avatar to Wades game winner two nights ago

rjt721

EOG Master

Does he win the award for shortest stint on the stiff list?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Take this thread as a lesson learned 5 Star. Guy wagers $300, guy loses $300 and then guy pays $300 and even within 1 year's time.

WVU

EOG Master

Take this thread as a lesson learned 5 Star. Guy wagers $300, guy loses $300 and then guy pays $300 and even within 1 year's time.

let's be accurate here out of fairness:

guy wins $300, guy collects $300. Guy loses $300, guy dances around the number and then is offline for a month, Guy gets word he is being outed as a stiff, guy pays $200 and the following day pays the remainder. This isn't exactly how this is supposed to work Enfuego

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

guy wins $300, guy collects $300. Guy loses $300, guy dances around the number and then is offline for a month, Guy gets word he is being outed as a stiff, guy pays $200 and the following day pays the remainder. This isn't axactly how this is supposed to work Enfuego

You just don't stop. He actually collected all the money today, at the same time so you're wrong again.

I didn't dance around shit. I continued to bet but didn't lose and go below the number. I'm sorry, is that my fault? Should I have lost on purpose to prove I could have paid? I didn't dance around shit, that's horrible fucking wording.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

guy wins $300, guy collects $300. Guy loses $300, guy dances around the number and then is offline for a month, Guy gets word he is being outed as a stiff, guy pays $200 and the following day pays the remainder. This isn't exactly how this is supposed to work Enfuego

Point is it's settled in full within a reasonable amount of time. There's WAY worse on this board.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

You just don't stop. He actually collected all the money today, at the same time so you're wrong again.

I didn't dance around shit. I continued to bet but didn't lose and go below the number. I'm sorry, is that my fault? Should I have lost on purpose to prove I could have paid? I didn't dance around shit, that's horrible fucking wording.

TH, just let it go. WVU has no idea about what you did/didn't do and neither to a majority of us so it shouldn't even matter.

WVU

EOG Master

Did you or did you not send it over 2 days? Doesnt matter, but it is not like I am wrong about that, son. You didnt have it all yesterday so you sent the rest today. That is all you needed to say in the first place.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You are actually going to comment on how this is supposed to work? Are you kidding me? Situation with lap you ran and hid behind a family excuse, yet were posing under a cowardly ghost, and then come back to real name the next day after you got away with the idiotic bet. No chance for lap to hedge due to your horrible actions. Is that how that was supposed to work. With your past, you may want to think before posting anything.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely, did it take you a month to settle when you were +300

Nope but I didn't contact him requesting the money, he contacted me. It worked out the same way this time, but I haven't been online.

Dustdevil, you're coming after me when I paid immediately after I was informed and reminded. You look like an idiot, but oh well. Do your thing.

WVU

EOG Master

Point is it's settled in full within a reasonable amount of time. There's WAY worse on this board.

I agree there is way worse. I do not agree that someone should be given kudos for doing the right thing only after being called out on it.

If you owe, you pay. No reminders necessary and no kudos when you do pay.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Did you or did you not send it over 2 days? Doesnt matter, but it is not like I am wrong about that, son. You didnt have it all yesterday so you sent the rest today. That is all you needed to say in the first place.

I had it all yesterday. I had it all 4 weeks ago. I had it all when I was 15 years old. I have had 300$ at all times since I was 14 years old.

I had never used MG and since WU hadn't worked, I wanted to make sure it worked before I sent it all. Once it worked, I sent the rest. Do you think between midnight last night and noon today that I came up with the "rest" of the money? Is that really what you think? You're smarter than that.

WVU

EOG Master

You are actually going to comment on how this is supposed to work? Are you kidding me? Situation with lap you ran and hid behind a family excuse, yet were posing under a cowardly ghost, and then come back to real name the next day after you got away with the idiotic bet. No chance for lap to hedge due to your horrible actions. Is that how that was supposed to work. With your past, you may want to think before posting anything.

I won my bet, so it doesn't matter. I owe no one. Never did. I even offered to give lap his grand back.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I agree there is way worse. I do not agree that someone should be given kudos for doing the right thing only after being called out on it.

If you owe, you pay. No reminders necessary and no kudos when you do pay.

YOU FREE ROLLED SOMEONE FOR 10 fucking thousand dollars! Then you disappeared and created a ghost to post under to avoid the controversy! I didn't create a ghost or run. I was dealing with a very personal issue and my mind was somewhere else. I didn't talk to anyone I normally talk to, and right when I was told about the thread I felt horrible for making him wait and paid right away.

You were called out repeatedly and pretended like you were someone else. I never did that. EVER! I never free rolled anyone and I'd never stiff a soul.

He paid in full. 12io4j2w90

As I admitted to TH, looking back I could have handled it better. For that, I apologize.

Next.

It takes a BIG man to apologize...

Glad you aren't getting stiffed....

Travis,

You are a GREAT person who I am happy to have as a good FRIEND....:cheers

THE SHRINK

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I won my bet, so it doesn't matter. I owe no one. Never did. I even offered to give lap his grand back.

WVU, it doesn't matter what I think but I don't think you ever would've paid that money if you would've lost. It doesn't matter because you won but oh well.

WVU

EOG Master

I had it all yesterday. I had it all 4 weeks ago. I had it all when I was 15 years old. I have had 300$ at all times since I was 14 years old.

I had never used MG and since WU hadn't worked, I wanted to make sure it worked before I sent it all. Once it worked, I sent the rest. Do you think between midnight last night and noon today that I came up with the "rest" of the money? Is that really what you think? You're smarter than that.

Now you are just being a simpleton. How did your test of moneygram go, when you didn't even wait to see if he picked up your first payment? You had no way of knowing it worked so that shoots that to hell. Besides who makes a $200 test of a $300 payment?

WVU, it doesn't matter what I think but I don't think you ever would've paid that money if you would've lost. It doesn't matter because you won but oh well.

Hmmmm....

You may be onto something....:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

Fuck you too Enfuego. You do not know me nor do you know what happened. Try to stay on topic. This isn't about me.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

It takes a BIG man to apologize...

Glad you aren't getting stiffed....

Travis,

You are a GREAT person who I am happy to have as a good FRIEND....:cheers

THE SHRINK

Shrink, there's plenty of us here that settle immediately but you'll never read about it here because that's what's supposed to happen. It's like the good vs. the bad news in the media...it's just the way it is.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Now you are just being a simpleton. How did your test of moneygram go, when you didn't even wait to see if he picked up your first payment? You had no way of knowing it worked so that shoots that to hell. Besides who makes a $200 test of a $300 payment?

WU took the money out but never gave me a confirmation. MG gave me a confirmation and I called MG to confirm that the shipment was available for pick up and that everything was working out fine. Then I sent the rest. I don't understand why I'm defending this still. Especially to you, so I'll stop responding to you about this.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Actually it does matter, and your not understanding that proves the difference between you and I. I am a far better person than you. Would hate to be like you. Would not be able to sleep at night.

WVU

EOG Master

Actually it does matter, and your not understanding that proves the difference between you and I. I am a far better person than you. Would hate to be like you. Would not be able to sleep at night.

I love being me. Thank you.
:thumbsup

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Fuck you too Enfuego. You do not know me nor do you know what happened. Try to stay on topic. This isn't about me.

I know the exact situation WVU but you won the bet so it doesn't matter does it?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

No sir, you do not know.

Then please enlighten me. Did you ever attempt to make contact with him regarding your wager when you left the RX? Did you make any attempt to engage with him at all via email, phone or forum?

Maybe you did I guess but as I recall he said you did not.

WVU

EOG Master

Then please enlighten me. Did you ever attempt to make contact with him regarding your wager when you left the RX? Did you make any attempt to engage with him at all via email, phone or forum?

Maybe you did I guess but as I recall he said you did not.

I am not making this thread about me no matter how hard you try. You can freely seach for the answers you seek to the questions I have been asked 1000 times before.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I am not making this thread about me no matter how hard you try. You can freely seach for the answers you seek to the questions I have been asked 1000 times before.

This thread isn't about you and you shouldn't even be in it engaging with TH. It's his business not yours.

I already know the answer but I thought you'd come clean. Come on man, this shit is old and over and you won the bet so let's drop it.

I can't believe I'm spending my 3K post on this topic. Oh well.

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

EJ you can not act like you forgot about the debt for a couple of weeks. My guess is you didnt have the money at the time, slowly got the money then decided you werent gonna pay because it hadnt came out that you were a stiff yet. You dug your own grave EJ.