thursday plays

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: thursday plays

Rail is DEAD ON with the side picks in the BWT - Pacific and UCSB and Under is the ONLY way to play any BWT game

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

hope ya go 4-0 on sides - i have them all........actually i hope you go 3-0 the rest fo the night since 1 is in already

totals you are righht on the way to play them although i just sense Under goes 1-1 tonite

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Talk about GROSS

after being fucked in my ass with Nova i have Pacific -4 for 1h

UP 29-18 they get outscored 10-0 to end 1h and only up 1

unfuckinreal

mofome

Banned

pac shitting the bed. they wont cover
cal wont cover

fuck

that was a brutal loss winky

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

that is the one problem with UOP - asking them to cover this many points is dangerous because of the style of ball they play

not sure what loss today was worse: Nova or UOP 1h and game

yep... caly losing by 3... had it +1.5... too many games ending like this for me lately... costing me money and nerves

2-1-1... hoping for that late play to do us good

ok, now I see it by 4... but it was close at the end 75 75 with under a minute to play... and where the money goes? of course - the other way... fuck it

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

ok, now I see it by 4... but it was close at the end 75 75 with under a minute to play... and where the money goes? of course - the other way... fuck it

cal NEVER led - fouhgt back to tie @ 75

fouled usc with 3.8 left - he hits both fts. on the inbounds pass the cal guy loses control of the ball and steps on the sidelines with 2.6 left - GAME OVER!

IF Minny Wild AND UCSB win my day won't be as bad as it would be if they both fall

wow... fuck this... 46 pts in 1st half and they scored like 200 in the 2nd

thanks rail... I went 3-1-2 with your picks... good thing I bought the hooks on that total and pacfic

bol sir

mofome

Banned

just when i think life couldnt possibly get any worse, the cs sb game goes over by 1 because there are 17 points scored in the last 56 seconds. I want to kill myself. Literally.

across777

EOG Enthusiast

I went 3-2 on your plays so thanks Rail....more today? I have a hard time betting on these west coast games without your perspective.