Re: .

Tech total missed by a bucket...so they screwed that one as well. Anyways, looking at best/worst scenario for the day of +63 or -25.5... tho may add on with one or two more for the day.

WSU smoking cocks early... down 11-5

WSU with 4 Orebs.. and miss 5 put backs... ball bounces to UCLA.. and they push it for an open 3.

14-5 ... the team that has played incredibly last 5 or so games has totally disappeared. Faags

23-5 .... 19 straight pts. What a fucking joke. Fucking faags.

WSU could've potentially won their way into the final game on Saturday... and have a chance to go thte dance. They're playing like bitches.

25-5
33-21 HT

Looks like I'm instantly in one of those grooves where everything turns to shit. Cle getting slammed early 14-3 in the first 3 minutes. See what happens

144. WSU +2.5 > UCLA for 2Half, $18.70/$17.00...................

WSU misses 2 ft's... and they foul on the oreb attempt. This shit has been going on all game long... then they give up an easy layup

44-30

Every break has gone against this game. If they can catch some fucking breaks, this has a good shot

51-32, 745
53-36, 650

one guy tried to dribble through 4 UCLA players after he got the def rebound.... wtf kind of shit is that? assclowns

In retrospect, can't complain with the outcome. Had a stretch where lost 6 of 8 wagers that was preceded by a stretch where I went 2-5-1 .... so combining those streaks within the day.... I went 4-11-1 for those wagers... and still turned a profit for 3.12.09.

145. CANBERRA/BULLEEN ^149.5, $7.70/$7.00................

28 24 xx xx
24 17 xx xx

52-41 HT (93) ............. Need 88 in 2H

Has the feel of an under. Melb started the game fired up and shot 80%. Since then they're being stuffed.

They were running like a wild pack of animals .. and then out of nowhere they start the walk-up? That was strange. Also, they're beating the shit out of each other and the refs aren't calling the hacking... deadly for the over.

Likely an under unless OT or either team can produce a lead that will induce fouls

60 @ 2:40 .. this is cooked