NM+300

ACC
WF+500

WAC
UTST+175

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: Conference Tournys

going to give you indiana pacers at pk or -2/+2 dont matter for tom/tues in fact if ml is + take it..up to -2 getty up ///

1/2 unit on each

Pac-10
ASU+550 IN THE FINALS
Cal+650

MAC
Buffalo+450 IN THE FINALS
BG+300 currently being played

SEC
LSU+285 IN THE FINALS
FLA+450

A-10
Temple+350 IN THE FINALS
Duq+1800 (1/4) FUCK YEAH!! IN THE FINALS

Xav+100

MWC
BYU+175
NM+300

ACC
WF+500

WAC
UTST+175 IN THE FINALS

i have some hedging to do

munson15

I want winners...

Fantastic job, Mic. You should make a lot of $ with any luck at all.91023i2ndw;l

Hard not to like louisville after their 2nd' showing and cuse in yet another OT game.

that line wont be out till 12pm tomorrow 2938u4ji23

would like to hear from trytrytry, BigDaddy or anyone with some hedging advice. Not my forte'

IMO

$90 on Nevada

$275 on USC

$225 on Akron

$125 on MIss. St

Ride the A-10 till halftime and go from there

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

Nice job Micelli... I tailed along small so am not going to hedge, not a whole lot of difference for me...

LSU is a semi-final game...

Thanks

Nice job Micelli... I tailed along small so am not going to hedge, not a whole lot of difference for me...

LSU is a semi-final game...

no matter how small you should still hedge imo, guaranteed money...unless we are talking $1 to $5 dollars small

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

Not talking that small but not hundreds either...

VS, so do you play a percentage of what you can win? Could you give me a little help also...

Not talking that small but not hundreds either...

VS, so do you play a percentage of what you can win? Could you give me a little help also...

As with most things the answer is, it depends...BUt for the most part i pretty much try and split the money close to even and just be happy with the guaranteed split.Takes the excitement out of it, but it is the only Lead pipe lock in gambling..SO if i have say Baylor at +600, i would put close to 300 on Mizzou, i don't get to scientific with it, i just find the happy median number i can live with...