Anyone think Louisville is out of gas?

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated
7 overtimes in 2 days playing their 4th day in a row against a team like Louisville that puts on the full court press plus I think they only play a 7 man rotation. Are they on a mission to win or are they going to lose by double digits today? I am leaning towards the double digit loss and may make them a play today any thoughts?

Re: Anyone think Louisville is out of gas?

Cuse may be out of gas, not Ville...i'll assume thats a typo

play on ville in the 2nd half if you think Cuse will fade...BUt Cuse is a tough fade right now, even with the overtimes...

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

Guess I didn't have enough coffee I meant Syracuse out of gas thanks shady.

across777

EOG Enthusiast

Cuse sure wasn't out of gas yesterday. These are 18-24 year old kids....they will be fine. I think they're on a mission...

The adrenaline factor and the lets fuckin show em motivation got a team like Georgia in last year so I can surely see Syracuse having a decent chance. Cant bet Cuse but I sure cant lay the inflated price on Louisville either.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

LV WILL BE SYR. BIGGEST TEST THEY GOT 4 GUARDS AND PRESS NOT A LITTLE THEY PRESS FOR 40 MIN THEY PICK UP THE PRESS AT 3/4 COURT AND IT COULD AFFECT SYR. OTHER GUYS WILL HAVE TO bring up the ball for syr other than flynn. lv may wear down cuse

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

flip a coin, thats the chance u have winning on either side