Looks like it's going to be a Domino's 5-5-5 weekend in the Reload household

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Looks like it's going to be a Domino's 5-5-5 weekend in the Reload household

Soooo ya get 3 Pizzas for $15.00?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Looks like it's going to be a Domino's 5-5-5 weekend in the Reload household

Wow

thats a hard deal to beat

How often they do this

Wow

thats a hard deal to beat

How often they do this

They re-enact it once in a while when business gets a little slow. I imagine they'll keep this until at least the end of the month. Lots of people ordering pizza for March Madness especially!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Lot of folks out of work will be stocking up

Lot of folks out of work will be stocking up

When I was unemployed for 4 months, I was getting the 2 for Tuesday deal at Dominos a lot - buy one large pizza and get one free. Food for a few days and it was better than anything I could cook.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Rock on Reload! Load up. As a co-owner of a Dominos I hope this is hit, sales have not been good the past year

Rock on Reload! Load up. As a co-owner of a Dominos I hope this is hit, sales have not been good the past year

I think it will be, Mike! Hope business picks up for you.

:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

they are gross, but a notch ahead of the mama mia, those are not even edible!