Reload's NBA "Shoot Your Load" Game of the Week for Sunday! Live on ABC! (8-6, +1.40)

Reload's NBA "Shoot Your Load" Game of the Week for Sunday! Live on ABC!
NBA Record: 8-6 (+1.40 units)

Last night, my reload-ers and I tossed our hats back into the NBA ring after laying off for a few weeks with my Western Conference "Load-ed Shocker of the Month" collecting as the San Antonio Spurs won outright in Houston against the Rockets! Who else had it but the reload-er nation here on EOG?!

Today it's time for my NBA "Shoot Your Load" Game of the Week as we go for our 9th winner of the NBA season and it's live on ABC! If you missed out on last night's action, today is the day to get back on board! Selection Sunday? Conference championships in college hoops? Forget all of that - my reload-ers know that the NBA is where the money is today!

For my NBA "Shoot Your Load" Game of the Week and best bet for Sunday, my reload-ers and I are taking the Dallas Mavericks plus 9.5 points against the Los Angeles Lakers! This game is live on ABC and tips at 3:30 ET!

Get your reloads in and end your week off with one last NBA winner here on EOG! It's my NBA "Shoot Your Load" Game of the Week!

:+whipping

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Reload's NBA "Shoot Your Load" Game of the Week for Sunday! Live on ABC! (8-6, +1.40)

Can't wait for you to have this same game in the WNBA - hopefully it would involve Seattle because that would mean Sue Bird or Lauren Jackson would be playing!

Re: Reload's NBA "Shoot Your Load" Game of the Week for Sunday! Live on ABC! (8-6, +1.40)

Can't wait for you to have this same game in the WNBA - hopefully it would involve Seattle because that would mean Sue Bird or Lauren Jackson would be playing!

Yeah, Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson would make for some good threesome action! And I wouldn't mind having to travel to Seattle for it!

:happy::sex

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good call and nice number Reload.

Good call and nice number Reload.

Thanks, diogee! Got a good number before the reload steam hit it downward! But I'm glad everyone won regardless of the spread they got!

:cheers