Best First Round Matchups?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Best First Round Matchups?

west virginia vs dayton.

siena vs ohio st

those are two good games. rest aren't great. wake/clev st has potential, but WF is too strong

tripp

EOG Master

utah st/quette

purdue/northern iowa

two good games there. the 7/10 matchups so far suck. usc will beat bc, and whoever wins cali/maryland will get handled by memphis

Washington should be pissed they drew Miss St. Miss State is dangerous for them.

USU is gonna give Marquette a great game

tripp

EOG Master

Washington should be pissed they drew Miss St. Miss State is dangerous for them.

USU is gonna give Marquette a great game

i think they beat marquette..

miss st isn't a scary team. washington is a weak 4 seed though.

i think they beat marquette..

miss st isn't a scary team. washington is a weak 4 seed though.

Varando can give undersized Washington fits. Gotta think that Miss St. won't be that big of a dog. Maybe just 7 points

Can't believe Anthony said that the East is the easiest bracket.

Pitt/Duke/Nova/Xavier/FSU is easy? Really?

I think Louisville has the easiest draw

tripp

EOG Master

Really disagree. Louisville has the toughest so far IMO, and Pitt has a cakewalk to the Final Four. Xavier and FSU are both teams Pitt should handle with ease. Nova is no 3 seed, and Duke is too soft to handle Pitt.

UCLA is a strong 6 seed, but overall a very weak bracket. Pitt should make it through with ease.

Really disagree. Louisville has the toughest so far IMO, and Pitt has a cakewalk to the Final Four. Xavier and FSU are both teams Pitt should handle with ease. Nova is no 3 seed, and Duke is too soft to handle Pitt.

UCLA is a strong 6 seed, but overall a very weak bracket. Pitt should make it through with ease.

FSU is a team that Pitt could really have problems with.

FSU is the tallest team in the nation and has a ton of bodies to go against Blair. FSU played Pitt tough in Tallahassee earlier this year and the Noles have gotten better as the season has progressed.

tripp

EOG Master

South is definitely the toughest region.

North Carolina, Oklahoma, Gonzaga, Clemson, LSU, Butler, Michigan, Az St, Temple, and Syracuse?

Ridiculous bracket.

FSU is a team that Pitt could really have problems with.

FSU is the tallest team in the nation and has a ton of bodies to go against Blair. FSU played Pitt tough in Tallahassee earlier this year and the Noles have gotten better as the season has progressed.

FSU out 1st round, they don't have the experience

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

In my opinion, the committee did its worst job ever. I could give a fuck less about:

Utah vs Arizona
BC vs USC
Wash vs Miss.St
Cal vs Maryland
Okie St vs Tenn.
FSU vs Wisky
Tex vs Minny
Clemson vs Michigan

I have watched enough college bball this year and I dont need to see these matchups again. Put someone like Creighton, San Diego St or St. Marys in instead of these major conf schools.....Worst tourney ever.

Sinickel

EOG Enthusiast

I like Arizona the teams that people bitch about getting in usually do well.

Well, Arizona does have 3 future NBA players on their team, they are CAPABLE of beating anyone.

But they have no depth and piss-poor discipline.

roach23

Banned

Xavier might be a 1 and done team. They've been horrible on the road down the strech.