HUGE HUGE HUGE Day Tomorrow. The #1 HS Football player in the Nation makes his choice!

mofome

Banned
Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE Day Tomorrow. The #1 HS Football player in the Nation makes his choice!

Bryce the best hs RB in the last 5 years Brown.

:houra

Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE Day Tomorrow. The #1 HS Football player in the Nation makes his choice!

So why dont the Canes want him after he committed there?

Something is fishy here.

mofome

Banned

Why dont the canes want him? Lol the canes do want him.

Did Miami give him another letter after he missed their deadline?

mofome

Banned

They dont have a deadline. Miami would take him in 2 seconds if he wanted to go there. It appears that he does not care as much about playing with his brother as some thought. Maybe he will end up there, but I wouldnt put money on it.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

kid's gonna be a bust....

They dont have a deadline. Miami would take him in 2 seconds if he wanted to go there. It appears that he does not care as much about playing with his brother as some thought. Maybe he will end up there, but I wouldnt put money on it.

The NLI that Miami gave him expired last month Mo. Did they give him another that you are aware of?

mofome

Banned

The NLI that Miami gave him expired last month Mo. Did they give him another that you are aware of?

I am 100% certain that Bryce can go to Miami if he wants to.

mofome

Banned

those are all star games...not real football

The week of practice vs the best players in the country clearly showed that he was the best player. Not much more to it.

:+waving-5

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

The week of practice vs the best players in the country clearly showed that he was the best player. Not much more to it.

:+waving-5

like i said, bump it in a year...no point in arguing on what might or migh t not be

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bryce the best hs RB in the last 5 years???

Really. ..... hmmmm

Have to disagree as this rb played in High School less than 5 yrs ago:

Consensus player of the year in high school football ... rushed for 2,960 yards on 252 attempts, an average of 11.7 yards per carry, and 32 touchdowns as a senior ... finished his 2002 campaign with 2,051 yards on 246 carries, an average of 8.3 yards per carry, and 22 touchdowns ... announced he would become a Sooner after he scored two touchdowns in the U.S. Army High School All-American Game ... led the West squad with 95 yards on nine carries ... All-Star game rushing total included a 50-yard run in the fourth quarter

<table style="border: 1px solid rgb(187, 187, 187); width: 25em; margin-left: 2.2em; font-size: 90%;" align="right"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: rgb(205, 229, 178) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; text-align: center; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;"> </td></tr> <tr> <td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(221, 221, 221);">
</td><td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(221, 221, 221);">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

beanie wells was also was a much better high school player

5 star rb's the past 5 years...

darrell scott (CU)
jermie calhoun (OU)
richard samuel (UGA)

joe mcknight (USC)
noel devine (WVU)
marc tyler (USC)

chris wells (OSU)
c.j. spiller (CLEM)
stafon johnson (USC)
c.j. gable (USC)
james aldridge (ND)

(demarco murray (OU) was a 4 star
leshean mccoy (MIA) was a 4 star
knowshon moreno (UGA) was a 4 star)

jonathan stewart (OREG)
marlon lucky (NEB)
jason gwaltney (WVU)
kevin grady (MICH)
darren mcfadden (ARK)
antone smith (FSU)

(jamaal charles (TX) was a 4 star)

adrian peterson (OU)
(marshawn lynch (CAL) was a 4 star)

i personally dont think brown will be as good as almost half these players...

I remember everyone GUSHED over J Stew.

He was the most highly touted RB I can remember

He does look pretty dam good

mofome

Banned

5 star rb's the past 5 years...

darrell scott (CU)
jermie calhoun (OU)
richard samuel (UGA)

joe mcknight (USC)
noel devine (WVU)
marc tyler (USC)

chris wells (OSU)
c.j. spiller (CLEM)
stafon johnson (USC)
c.j. gable (USC)
james aldridge (ND)

(demarco murray (OU) was a 4 star
leshean mccoy (MIA) was a 4 star
knowshon moreno (UGA) was a 4 star)

jonathan stewart (OREG)
marlon lucky (NEB)
jason gwaltney (WVU)
kevin grady (MICH)
darren mcfadden (ARK)
antone smith (FSU)

(jamaal charles (TX) was a 4 star)

adrian peterson (OU)
(marshawn lynch (CAL) was a 4 star)

i personally dont think brown will be as good as almost half these players...

but you base that on absolutely nothing.

but you base that on absolutely nothing.

and im sure you wont say much about him anymore if he doesnt head to knoxville

and im basing it on the fact that most of the rb's that were eligible for the draft have already been top 20 draft picks while brown doesnt even know which team hell be suiting up for yet in college

BETTINGPROPHETS

EOG Veteran

Washuan Ealey is the best Running Back in HS and he is committed to the DAWGS!!!!!

BETTINGPROPHETS

EOG Veteran

Notes

Scored 133 touchdowns during high school career, 22 more than previous record. 2008: Rushed for 2,825 yards and 41 touchdowns. Class A Offensive Player of the Year. Class A First-Team All-State selection... Committed to Georgia after junior season. 2007: Rushed for 2,982 yards and state-record 58 touchdowns. Atlanta Journal-Constitution Player of the Year. Class A Player of the Year. Class A first team all-state selection as a junior...

brown gonna be sick in college

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I would hold off judgement on this kid

The best rb in Div I this year was I believe a 2* coming out of High School

Back named Shonne Greene

Good luck with this kid .... sounds like ya dealing with another Clarett mental
case in some ways

I wil take Brandon Weghner over this kid any day of the week ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Brown has a "street agent" and "handler"???

Yeah .... good luck with this kid

5 yrs from now he will be a trivia question

mofome

Banned

and im sure you wont say much about him anymore if he doesnt head to knoxville

and im basing it on the fact that most of the rb's that were eligible for the draft have already been top 20 draft picks while brown doesnt even know which team hell be suiting up for yet in college

before he even had tn on his list i said he was the best player i had watched any film of. so..

thanks.

:thumbsup

WVU

EOG Master

what time is the announcement?

I would hold off judgement on this kid

The best rb in Div I this year was I believe a 2* coming out of High School

Back named Shonne Greene

Good luck with this kid .... sounds like ya dealing with another Clarett mental
case in some ways

I wil take Brandon Weghner over this kid any day of the week ....

Greene had the most yards. As for the best i would say no way on him

mofome

Banned

he announces at 2pm.

before he even had tn on his list i said he was the best player i had watched any film of. so..

thanks.

:thumbsup

if thats the case cool...me and the rest of the fam will at least expect all the talk from you about him will die down if he goes elsewhere though...he looks great on tape but hes yet to suit up in college...im sure hell turn out to be a good maybe great college player but amazing high school tapes are a dime a dozen nowwa days...its all good though mo! 91023i2ndw;l