OT; Anybody got a source for cheaper online cigarettes ?

One where you don't get into tax trouble, some Indian type place ?

I know I shouldn't smoke....yadayadayada !

$6 /pack now in CT !

I might just switch back to weed !

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
Re: OT; Anybody got a source for cheaper online cigarettes ?

One where you don't get into tax trouble, some Indian type place ?

I know I shouldn't smoke....yadayadayada !

$6 /pack now in CT !

I might just switch back to weed !
how far from hinsdale nh are you?? under 40 a carton for the top brands.

get some peoples money and come on up. oh and i think our booze is cheaper too. open sundays

WVU

EOG Master

you have indians up there Doug. Dont they sell duty free cigs?

The Devil

EOG Master

ACTUALLY ALL BRANDS ARE GOING UP BY THE END OF MARCH BY ABOUT 7-9 DOLLARS A CARTON........DEPENDING ON YOUR BRAND THE SENECAS TASTE LIKE MARLBOROS FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD........AND RUN MAYBE 15$ A CARTON........

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

ACTUALLY ALL BRANDS ARE GOING UP BY THE END OF MARCH BY ABOUT 7-9 DOLLARS A CARTON........DEPENDING ON YOUR BRAND THE SENECAS TASTE LIKE MARLBOROS FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD........AND RUN MAYBE 15$ A CARTON........
nothing tastes like a marlboro except a marlboro

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Hopefully the price keeps going up.

how far from hinsdale nh are you?? under 40 a carton for the top brands.

get some peoples money and come on up. oh and i think our booze is cheaper too. open sundays

Roughly...New Haven/Hartford CT.

I'd go to to NC, if I was going to run cigs, as a sort of Bootlegger.

I'm looking more at an online source, for personal use.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I'm sitting in a pizza place one night in North Carolina where they really didn't have separate sections for smokers and non-smokers only seating on each half of the room.

We get our pie and it's on a stand next to our table and the booth behind us (no barrier between the booths) has 3 smokers and not 1, not 2 but all three were smoking one after another. Damn smoke is going all over my damn pizza and in my face and my young son's face and I just had enough.

I asked the waitress to pack up our shit and we'll take it home. It impacts everyone not just one or two people.

Not to say this is Doug or anything but I hate damn cigarette smoke.

It seems to be a good time to switch back from Marlboro light box, to good old MJ ?

I smoked pot only when young ( like 14-21), no cigs. Picked up the cigs around 21, dropped the pot ( pretty much) ,in my early to mid 30's. I smoke pot maybe once a month lately ( at 45), I've gone 5+ years, at stretches, not touching it.

I was a stoner for sure, in my 20's, pretty much stopped in my 30's...no real compelling reason for it. I'd go years w/o it, maybe a hit at a concert...that doesn't really count !

I never quit smoking Pot, just sorta stopped, more than anything else, smoked some last night, I remember why I like it !

I'm sitting in a pizza place one night in North Carolina where they really didn't have separate sections for smokers and non-smokers only seating on each half of the room.

We get our pie and it's on a stand next to our table and the booth behind us (no barrier between the booths) has 3 smokers and not 1, not 2 but all three were smoking one after another. Damn smoke is going all over my damn pizza and in my face and my young son's face and I just had enough.

I asked the waitress to pack up our shit and we'll take it home. It impacts everyone not just one or two people.

You can't smoke in a restaurant here (CT), or a bar. Pretty common these days, really !

Nevada is one of the few states, that I think you can smoke at in a restaurant.

I don't smoke while eating, I came to eat, not smoke !

I like a smoke while gambling and drinking.

:doh1 Dont eat at the place.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

:doh1 Dont eat at the place.

Good thought but one of the best pizza places in the county. The owner came out and said "do we have a problem?" I said "no we don't but I just can't handle cigarette smoke on my pie but don't you worry because I love your pizza and will be back next week." He just smiled and said "thank you."

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

somebody who just turned 1.5k into 15k shouldnt be worried about cigarrette prices91023i2ndw;l