I got carried away with this bet....

Sure hope this big one wins:

Wager has been accepted!
Ticket Number: 30358957

Wager type : Straight Bet

Sport : NBA Basketball (Washington Wizards at Utah Jazz)
Selection : Washington Wizards/Utah Jazz 3/17/2009 9:05 PM - (EST)
Total Points UNDER 103? -110 for 2nd Half
Amount : Risking 1,628.92 To Win 1,480.84 USD
</pre>

Re: I got carried away with this bet....

Pull in the reins Doug. Gotta pay for those smokes and that new gold-encrusted sink you will be pissing in. :cheers

Too many Heinekens ?

I just wanted to see if 5D, takes it ?....they did !

massive overbet, for me.

The bet is very real, BYW, not a Newleywed type fake !

PO69

EOG Master

All of these early fouls are hurting you since the clock is stopping

If it was a Newlywed bet you would have used bigger font and excessive punctuation. The lone exclamation point gave you away.:thumbsup

WVU

EOG Master

Doug is becoming our forum degenerate.

GL on this one Dougie

looks decent to me, so far ?

<table width="100%" border="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><tr valign="top"><td width="2%">
</td><td width="49%"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg1" align="center"><th width="50%" align="left">3:55 left in 3rd</th><td width="10%">1</td><td width="10%">2</td><td width="10%">3</td><td width="10%">4</td><th width="10%">T</th></tr><tr class="bg2" align="center"><td class="NBAWAS" align="left" height="17" nowrap="nowrap">Washington</td><td>15</td><td>21</td><td>9</td><td> </td><td class="finalscore" width="10%">45</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="center"><td class="NBAUTA" align="left" height="17" nowrap="nowrap">Utah</td><td>25</td><td>21</td><td>20</td><td> </td><td class="finalscore" width="10%">66</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

Yeah, you should have no problem cashing this now. Missed three's and milking the clock will be the 4th.

55 points in Q3, I need Q4 to be 48 or under.... no lock

PO69

EOG Master

I showed only 53 points in the third?

Well at least they wont foul at the end too much. Also, most likely both teams will run out the clock when it gets under 20 seconds with no fouls or shots

PO69

EOG Master

You need them to just hold the ball for the last 24 seconds, BOTH TEAMS.

damn I just lost my feed for this game!!!!!!!!

PO69

EOG Master

They scored a shitload of points in the last 2 minutes of the game as well.

You will go get em tomorrow.

When I was winning alot 2 months ago, I placed a $1969 3 team parlay. Actually I did 4 of them, but only 1 of them won.

But I also took 2 payouts of $2999 each via moneygram the next day. It wasnt near my balance, but I had to buy something with the money to have something to show for it

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Get em next time Doug.

WVU by overbet he didn't mean he bet on the over...just a larger than normal bet.

this will be a losing day, I ain't gonna chase the late games, will bet, but not enough to get even, ... that was my best shot !

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

this will be a losing day, I ain't gonna chase the late games, will bet, but not enough to get even, ... that was my best shot !
Good call Doug...we all have losing days. Not chasing during losing streak is what keeps you in the game. On to tomorrow. :cheers

I picked a spot, went big, lost ! Not the first time, or my last. Big swing for me, but I thought that half was likely 58% under.

PO69

EOG Master

Ed, he still has around $10,000 or so left. Why cash it all out? I mentioned to cash out 1/2 the money, but not more than that.

I mean it isnt like he wasnt going to bet this week anyway. No reason to cash it all out when you are going to bet everyday anyway

I don't cash out, because it's difficult to get the monies back offshore. I'm a guy that has had like 50k offshore, back in the Neteller days I don't want to dick around with $300 e-checks

I'm happy to get the money offshore, in the 1st place. I may lose it, just getting it there, is half of the battle !

I expect a net loss, today, hard to overcome that loser.

It's not as terrible, as I thought it might be, but I'm un balanced, as Hell !

I wound up beating BetVegasvic, wasn't my goal... I wanted to fly low there, even lose ! Not exactly the place , I wanted to increase my balance,at !

I'd much rather win at Matchbook, than VV.. Now I have to play them, don't want to burn them out. Their limits are low, enough, now !

Now ,I have to beat the Mickeymouse RX -105 book ?

<table class="WelcomeTable" style="margin: 15px auto 0pt; width: 470px;" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 50%; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;">Item</td> <td style="width: 50%; text-align: right; font-weight: bold;">Amount</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="text-align: left;">Current Balance:</td> <td style="text-align: right;">3,757 USD</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="text-align: left;">Available Balance:</td> <td style="text-align: right;">3,757 USD</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="text-align: left;">Amount at Risk:</td> <td style="text-align: right;">0 USD</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="text-align: left;">Last Week`s Win/Loss Figure:</td> <td style="text-align: right;">1,217 USD</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="text-align: left;">This Week`s Win/Loss Figure:</td> <td style="text-align: right;">1,040 USD</td> </tr> <!-- <tr> <td style="text-align: left;">Bonus Points:</td> <td style="text-align: right;">0</td> </tr> --> <tr> <td style="text-align: left;">Available for Free Play:</td> <td style="text-align: right;">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I'm now talking to myself, but Doug wasn't trying to beat this book !

I did a visual review ( no calculator), looks not too bad, I appear to be only down roughly $450, even losing the huge bet ! I'll figure it exactly,later !

Tuckman

Uh Poster

doug, we get the point u got some money and are doing decent, these posts are out of control, no one cares wtf u are betting or how much money u are moving around, give it a rest gramps

J

joeybagadonuts

doug, we get the point u got some money and are doing decent, these posts are out of control, no one cares wtf u are betting or how much money u are moving around, give it a rest gramps

:LMAO