If Duquesne doesn't cover im not sure what I'll do

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: If Duquesne doesn't cover im not sure what I'll do

no shit...fuck. Nothing like a fucking +8 dog losing in double ot 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

diogee

VT can't miss a ft either...+8=loss, +2.5 2h=loss fuck

mofome

Banned

I mean i have not one a single game like this in froever and I have lost so many fucking bullshit games recently that im about to lose it.

diogee

I hear ya Mo...this shit has been ridiculous once again over the last week. Fucking hate losing a decent sized dog in OT. Nothing more bullshit out there.

mofome

Banned

I just lost 440 bucks instead of winning 400. 840 dollar swing for me on fucking bullshit. this team was covering every fucking second of regulation and an OT. Every fucking second and fucking people who took a POS line and laid 7.5 on vt won.

man fuck this bullshit

BETTINGPROPHETS

EOG Veteran

<TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Mar 18 4:50pm[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]5 Team Parlay - Winner[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]313.53 to win 5229.93[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="15%" align="right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]5229.93 [/FONT]</TD> </TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="100%" colspan="4">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Hockey - Carolina Hurricanes - spread -? (+165)
for the 1st period held on Mar 18 at 6:05pm [winner]
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="100%" colspan="4">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 2. Hockey - Chicago Blackhawks/Columbus Blue Jackets - total Over 1? (-110)
for the 1st period held on Mar 18 at 6:05pm [winner]
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="100%" colspan="4">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 3. Basketball - Duquesne - spread +10 (-170)
for the entire game held on Mar 18 at 6:00pm [winner]
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="100%" colspan="4">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 4. Basketball - Miami Florida - spread +6 (-220)
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="100%" colspan="4">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 5. Basketball - St Johns - spread +8 (-195)
[/FONT]</TD></TR>

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I just lost 440 bucks instead of winning 400. 840 dollar swing for me on fucking bullshit. this team was covering every fucking second of regulation and an OT. Every fucking second and fucking people who took a POS line and laid 7.5 on vt won.

man fuck this bullshit

VT was up 34-26 at halftime.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

oh phuck I have the HEat + 7 1/2 second half also going down on total bullshit OT..phuck

diogee

On top of that 3 missed ft's in the final minute and Knicks over misses by 1 :hangt 0 f*cking points in the last minute. What a terrible day.

mofome

Banned

give me a break man. people who did a TERRIBLE job capping won. Peolpe who did as bad a job as possible are rewarded

mofome

Banned

The fucking clown hokies make 33 fts

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO they miss any one of the final 10 and I win. I deserve to be +400 on that game. Ive lost so many fucking games in the last 2 weeks that I should have won that its sickening.

PO69

EOG Master

You will go get em tomorrow MO. I posted a REAL good NHL play in the thread!

I have only won around 8 picks in a row. It is an underdog pick too

mofome

Banned

You will go get em tomorrow MO. I posted a REAL good NHL play in the thread!

I have only won around 8 picks in a row. It is an underdog pick too

is it on later or already started? glad you're kicking ass. losing is a part of life, but losing so many games like this in such a short period of time is a joke.

PO69

EOG Master

is it on later or already started? glad you're kicking ass. losing is a part of life, but losing so many games like this in such a short period of time is a joke.

Nashville in Hockey, It hasnt started yet

waco

EOG Dedicated

Thats why I dont bet big on baketball. Its all about the FREE THROWS. Worst sport to bet. I see time outs being called when a team is down 15 with 10 seconds to go. Teams fouling when they are down 18 with 20 seconds to go. I just sit back and laugh

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

That blows...

But you guys do know Duquesne was down 13 with about 6 mins to play right? That went on a big run to get it to OT.

mofome

Banned

duq was tied at the end of regulation as a 7.5 point dog. That is a win. That means you were won by 7.5. Not close.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

duq was tied at the end of regulation as a 7.5 point dog. That is a win. That means you were won by 7.5. Not close.

I hear you. Losing with a dog in OT is awful... Especially a dog of a decent size like 7.5 points....

BETTINGPROPHETS

EOG Veteran

had Nash and tt over for them should have won both..fuking ducks and fuck you Selanne

<TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Mar 18 8:49pm[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Hockey - Loss[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]759.00 to win 910.80[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="15%" align="right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]-759.00 [/FONT]</TD> </TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="100%" colspan="4">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Hockey - Nashville Predators - moneyline (+120)
for the entire game held on Mar 18 at 9:05pm [loss]
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgcolor="#000000" colspan="4"><TD></TD></TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Mar 18 8:50pm[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Hockey - Winner[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]760.00 to win 633.33[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="15%" align="right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]633.33 [/FONT]</TD> </TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="100%" colspan="4">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Hockey - Nashville Predators - team total Over 2? (-120)
for the entire game held on Mar 18 at 9:05pm [winner]
[/FONT]</TD></TR>