Very Strong Main forum Play! got 10 min.

Mammon

EOG Master
Sixers over 112. this line is adjusted for the 129 scored already and the sixers back to back but the sixers have the lead and are playing there best ball with marshall finally playing with his 3's. I would bet the Suns but over is so much better. Sixers are passing and scoring quick which would be the only problem with this over of 112!

and I'm sober

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Very Strong Main forum Play! got 10 min.

like it.. but i'm already on over for the game which looks sweet so i i'll just watch and root for you....

Mammon

EOG Master

I knew it was what I wanted and got it 112. Its worth it till 115.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Best of luck, only thing that concerns me is how much gas they have in the tank after last night. That was a great win.

Mammon

EOG Master

the best part is the suns don't cover the mid/inside. Sixers don't even have to hit from the outside.

Mammon

EOG Master

Just mixed the 24 oz Gin and Tonic Half gin, gl

mofome

Banned

couldnt have started off any worse.

$550 down the drain. You are going to make me homeless mamon.

mofome

Banned

mamon, get my room ready.

i know you are just being confident. if i lose it aint your fault, but I will give you a hard time. if I win it is your fault and i will praise you all evening.

Mammon

EOG Master

mamon, get my room ready.

i know you are just being confident. if i lose it aint your fault, but I will give you a hard time. if I win it is your fault and i will praise you all evening.

They played crappy and 1 point off the pace in the 3rd. The only worry is if its very close in the last 2 minutes. any lead and we should be way good.

we're right on pace. this one should come in by 6 points given the score and fouls at the end...

J

joeybagadonuts

This guy Mamon also claims to be a pro-gambler over at the RX, but his picks lose about 60% of the time. He also had a thread asking the best way to carry $20k. He claims to bet multiple dimes a game in Vegas, but didn't know that $20k will fit in any normal pants pockets. Clown.

Mammon

EOG Master

This guy Mamon also claims to be a pro-gambler over at the RX, but his picks lose about 60% of the time. He also had a thread asking the best way to carry $20k. He claims to bet multiple dimes a game in Vegas, but didn't know that $20k will fit in any normal pants pockets. Clown.

I am not pro yet and don't claim anything, don;t be a clown yourself... and no one wears normal pants in vegas when its 120 degress.

Mammon

EOG Master

I thought I could help some people with this pick win or lose. Bash me all you want..

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Glad someone won on this shit...my 5th loss by 1 pt or less. Can't believe they didn't waive off that f*cking 3. :hangt

Congrats on the over.

mofome

Banned

told you gents i have the worst luck of any human in the world

<table width="650" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> 21 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> 3/18/2009 11:17 PM </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Total </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $550.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $500.00 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Basketball - 619 Philadelphia 76ers/Phoenix Suns over 113? -110 for 2nd Hal</td></tr></tbody></table>

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

The jerkoff that always moves my plays out of the main forum, must've been shitcanned already by Ken. Good move Shrink. 91023i2ndw;l

Mammon

EOG Master

that three killed the over except for 112. sixers stopped fouling down 13 with 1 minute to go. Down 10 they both would had=ve got to 115

should have waived it off and they tried but rules kept them from review.

Mammon

EOG Master

This is the worst I've felt with a win in a long time.

Mammon

EOG Master

Anyone else win or at least push? Identity? geeze....

mofome

Banned

550 aint shit anyway, im rich. not with money, but with posts. I have 90K