Girl posters looking for a Sugar Daddy, please sign in (sweded, sportsgirl, and blondie are automatically included)..

Re: Girl posters looking for a Sugar Daddy, please sign in (sweded, sportsgirl, and blondie are automatically included)..

girls, please list your minimum prerequisites:

Height:

Weight:

Looks:

Money:

Re: Girl posters looking for a Sugar Daddy, please sign in (sweded, sportsgirl, and blondie are automatically included)..

I got a man. :cocktail

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Beedo:

at least ya ain't "desperate"

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

sweded, you have "a man", but you don't have a Sugar Daddy

Go on and list your dream requirements for your ultimate Sugar daddy, a god among men:

Sweded: $1 million is cold hard cash is a start but of course you want more, money gets boring..

Sweded, go ahead and let loose..

My Man makes plenty of money for me....but if I HAD to take on a sugar daddy he would need to:

...be good looking (let's face it...just money isn't going to get you a piece of ass like this)

...be filthy Rich (I mean filthy stinking rich enough for me to not work, live in a high end house or condo and wear nothing but the best clothes, perfume, etc.....oh, and weekly pedicures)

...be able to keep up with me in bed. (Pop a pill if you must.)

...be nice to my friends. (I don't care what you're buying me. If you can't play nice with my friends, you won't see me.)

...be faithful. (Hey, I know it's nothing serious....but I don't want a dick that's being stuck in someone else on the regular.)

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Is that you in your avatar?

My Man makes plenty of money for me....but if I HAD to take on a sugar daddy he would need to:

...be good looking (let's face it...just money isn't going to get you a piece of ass like this)

...be filthy Rich (I mean filthy stinking rich enough for me to not work, live in a high end house or condo and wear nothing but the best clothes, perfume, etc.....oh, and weekly pedicures)

...be nice to my friends. (I don't care what you're buying me. If you can't play nice with my friends, you won't see me.)

...be faithful. (Hey, I know it's nothing serious....but I don't want a dick that's being stuck in someone else on the regular.)

WHORE AND DIRTY SLUT!

WOW, I NEVER KNEW SWEDED WAS SUCH A WHORE!!!

SHIT!!!

Sorry, sweded, but you have been eliminated from receiving your ultimate Sugar Daddy (based on your own greed)...

Next

Sorry, sweded, but you have been eliminated from receiving your ultimate Sugar Daddy (based on your own greed)...

Next

Heart. Broken. :+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

why dont ya 2 kids go rent a room?

I am in:

He has to have money, at least make $250 per week

His own home, vans don't count

No kids, or at least ones he is paying for

Good looking and under 400 pounds

He has to like my cooking

He has to get along with my son

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Texasfan is bisexual like Bush43 .....

Scary part is he has 4 kids "asking him for advice"

OHHHH FUCK ... HERE COMES THE NEXT BAND OF MENTAL MIDGET GOPers

"Rush says all Liberals are Muslims ..... Sean Hannity claimed Bush 43 was the
Greatest Military Mind of this generation ... Anne Coulter may look like an Auschwitz
victim but SHE IS HOT ..."

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

sounds like i am YOUR man

....i am told Brad Pitt is ugly compared to me

....i make $7 an hour or $280 a week so sounds like i am rich

....with 15 inches of titanium between my legs my only concern is YOU keeping up with me

....i'll be nice to your friends - especially the hot ones and i do wanna play nice with them - and naughty - maybe i can get a 3-some out of this

....i'll be faithful - no problem - as long as you don't have a headache 8 days a week

So when can I send out our wedding invites? :cheers:cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Winky:

the only way any woman is getting 15 inches from you is the following:

fuck ya

let ya sleep

fuck ya again

let ya sleep

fuck ya again

let ya sleep

that 5" "Weapon of Mass Destruction" is not the stuff that "Legends are Made of"

sounds like i am YOUR man

....i am told Brad Pitt is ugly compared to me

....i make $7 an hour or $280 a week so sounds like i am rich

....with 15 inches of titanium between my legs my only concern is YOU keeping up with me

....i'll be nice to your friends - especially the hot ones and i do wanna play nice with them - and naughty - maybe i can get a 3-some out of this

....i'll be faithful - no problem - as long as you don't have a headache 8 days a week

So when can I send out our wedding invites? :cheers:cheers

See? I'm not asking too much! Will you beat up Beedo for calling me a whore, too?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

See? I'm not asking too much! Will you beat up Beedo for calling me a whore, too?

ABSOLUTELY Sweetheart! I'll NEVER let anyone talk bad about my woman. Consider it a done deal. And then when I cum home we can spend all weekend.........."reading" (which I guess would prove Beedo right on some levels - but that will be or little secret)

Doc - sorry but you're not my type so you will never find out - only Swede can be the lucky one. Besides if I spent time with you I would be unfaithful and as we saw posted here Swede doesn't tolertae that. Do ya honey?

ABSOLUTELY Sweetheart! I'll NEVER let anyone talk bad about my woman. Consider it a done deal. And then when I cum home we can spend all weekend.........."reading" (which I guess would prove Beedo right on some levels - but that will be or little secret)

Doc - sorry but you're not my type so you will never find out - only Swede can be the lucky one. Besides if I spent time with you I would be unfaithful and as we saw posted here Swede doesn't tolertae that. Do ya honey?

LOL! Winky is my hero! :+textinb3

And no, I don't. I'll make that 15 inches 1.5 inches REAL quick.