I am sick of gambling....

Cannon

Banned
I have been doing this for a long time and I make money at it but I am sick of doing it. Could be out doing something positive like getting drunk with friends but I am sitting here checking my ranking at ESPN after each game goes final and I am down $1500 in the NCAA and up $1800 in the NIT. What a huge waste of time this nasty habit is. I am going back to booking next year in foots and make 50K dealing a 20 cent line tax free.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: I am sick of gambling....

I don't buy what you are selling....

if you were up $1500 in NCAA and up $1800 in the NIT, your post would read something like: "I love gambling, there is no better feeling than checking my ranking at ESPN after each game and seeing my brackets kick ass....I just ran outside and took a victory lap around my house....too bad for my neighbors I forgot to put some pants on....tonight I'm going to get drunk with my friends!!!"

BigDaddy

EOG Master

does checking your ranking make you money?

usually guys that check their ranking on espn.com dont win in the real world of gambling

not saying that is you but just saying:cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

cannon your problem is that you are just too good at what you do, its boring for you. Not enough of a challenge.

Cannon

Banned

This is the first time I have done brackets at ESPN and I am hooked on my ranking it has consumed me.

Cannon

Banned

I need to get in some battles with Chuck Luck again that always breaks the gambling depression and fires me up.

Apple

Banned

I've been winning consistantly for 2 years gambling-wise and I suffer from anxiety and depression.. Gotta win in the game of life, thats where the real happiness comes from..

Cannon

Banned

cannon can you teach me your ways of winning?

Fading the posters on this site is a good start. Also when they post sure things like West Virgina will be in the final 8 always fade those idiots that start those silly threads. This site has more losers posting than any site on the net.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Fading the posters on this site is a good start. Also when they post sure things like West Virgina will be in the final 8 always fade those idiots that start those silly threads. This site has more losers posting than any site on the net.

i am a follower not a fader how do i break that habit?

Cannon

Banned

I bet money on Ohio St. and have Siena in all my good brackets and I am pulling for Ohio St. to lose. Man I am sick.

Cannon

Banned

I have as posted on the tracker.

Ohio St. -3 -110
Clev St. +8 -103
Robert Morris +16 -101
Wisc +2 -104
Mich St. over 132 -105

I need a 4-1

Cannon

Banned

When you gamble for over 20 years even if you make money at it you get sick of the grind. I hate watching basketball and baseball and I bet it.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

When you gamble for over 20 years even if you make money at it you get sick of the grind. I hate watching basketball and baseball and I bet it.

that is true i dont enjoy sports as much as i used to.

Dante

EOG Veteran

I don't buy what you are selling....

if you were up $1500 in NCAA and up $1800 in the NIT, your post would read something like: "I love gambling, there is no better feeling than checking my ranking at ESPN after each game and seeing my brackets kick ass....I just ran outside and took a victory lap around my house....too bad for my neighbors I forgot to put some pants on....tonight I'm going to get drunk with my friends!!!"

agree...sounds like you just had a bad week and want to take a break

sick of it?

this shit is fun...i got sienna and wisky in my bracket and need wisky +2.5 for a 5-0 sweep today...

thought you were done after the super bowl?

Cannon

Banned

I should start getting all the mods plays and owners plays fade them for $1000 each at Matchbook. I could pocket 20K a month minimum.

He MOMAN give me a current list of Mods. I faded that NCAA Shrinky Stinky for +$300.

Cannon

Banned

I am down in the NCAA tourney -$864 and +$2100 in NIT. I hate gambling want to start booking again then I don't have to waste time studying this crap every day.

mofome

Banned

I should start getting all the mods plays and owners plays fade them for $1000 each at Matchbook. I could pocket 20K a month minimum.

He MOMAN give me a current list of Mods. I faded that NCAA Shrinky Stinky for +$300.

fade these
vill
lsu
tx
vill u
tx u
uconn u
mem u
wash
wky

mofome

Banned

those are the games i played. fade and give me half of your winnings.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

cannon, if you fade mofome at 1k/game, your bookie will love the amount of vig you will be forking over.....

mr eog head mod plays about 800 games a week!

Cannon

Banned

fade these
vill
lsu
tx
vill u
tx u
uconn u
mem u
wash
wky

MOMAN YOU HAD BETTER BET THESE INSTEAD

NC-11 -110
NC over 157 1/2 -112
Duke - 7 1/2 -112
AM +10 -105
Purdue +1 -102
Vill -2 -102
Memp - 9 -106
Mich + 6 1/2 -101
Gonzaga -11 -101
Conn under 138 -101

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Cannon, go across the street to fade me. I keep all my picks on the spreadsheet over there...be prepared to fade 40+ plays a day and be sure to check back right before games and during half-time. Good luck. :cheers

mofome

Banned

MOMAN YOU HAD BETTER BET THESE INSTEAD

NC-11 -110
NC over 157 1/2 -112
Duke - 7 1/2 -112
AM +10 -105
Purdue +1 -102
Vill -2 -102
Memp - 9 -106
Mich + 6 1/2 -101
Gonzaga -11 -101
Conn under 138 -101

we only have 2 the same. why bet duke -7.5 when you can get 7.

mofome

Banned

Cannon, go across the street to fade me. I keep all my picks on the spreadsheet over there...be prepared to fade 40+ plays a day and be sure to check back right before games and during half-time. Good luck. :cheers

eog mods sending people to other forums this is a first. I love it.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

eog mods sending people to other forums this is a first. I love it.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Just trying to help the guy find some fade winners and on the sheet is the only place I track all my plays. Didn't think about that beforehand. :+textinb3

Cannon

Banned

we only have 2 the same. why bet duke -7.5 when you can get 7.

I have bet them yet I have a book that gives me Pinny odds and this is what they have. I will bet it at Matchbook tomorrow. I am only betting these for $300 each.