Shady's NCAA Tourney

Re: Shady's NCAA Tourney

Good luck Shady. Against the LSU play but Ive gone LARGE on Memphis. Have a great tournament.

1-4 -10.4 units to star the tourney, fucking awesome...Hopefully variance kicks in today...

Arizona +1.5...5 units

ASU -5.5...4units

Okla St. +2..5units

Utah St. +4.5...3.5 units

Wisk+2.5...3.5 units

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

1-4 -10.4 units to star the tourney, fucking awesome...Hopefully variance kicks in today...

Arizona +1.5...5 units

ASU -5.5...4units

Okla St. +2..5units

Utah St. +4.5...3.5 units

Wisk+2.5...3.5 units

GL Shady. Variance sometimes kicks my ass.

Thanks guys...

For those who dont know Omnivorous Frog, he is on Shady's TOp 5 Favorite EOg POster list, smart guy...Also rounding out the top 5 of this highly regarded list, The much maligned Doc Mercer, PasstheRock, Road Dawg and Sweded(for different reasons than the rest)...

That is more like it. FUck the Books

5-0

+21 units...

got sienna and Wisc in my bracket as well...

thanks guys...

capped all the games, most my lines and the books lines are the same...Memphis i have at -7 and that is the biggest discrepancy so pretty sharp lines today...

UCLA +2.5...3units

Maryland +9...3units

Purdue +1.5...3units

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Thanks guys...

For those who dont know Omnivorous Frog, he is on Shady's TOp 5 Favorite EOg POster list, smart guy...Also rounding out the top 5 of this highly regarded list, The much maligned Doc Mercer, PasstheRock, Road Dawg and Sweded(for different reasons than the rest)...

:+clueless HMMMM... I thought I was in the top 5

Good luck Shady. But really ...... Im lying cause Im on the other side of two of these.

Dont really see it but I hope Maryland wins outright for you since I bit hard on the Memphis -19 1/2 Northridge earthquake. Wouldnt have minded seeing them lose that one either, after it was clear that they were gonna stink it up. Up yours Calipari, Conference USA SUCKS.

Good luck Shady. But really ...... Im lying cause Im on the other side of two of these.

Dont really see it but I hope Maryland wins outright for you since I bit hard on the Memphis -19 1/2 Northridge earthquake. Wouldnt have minded seeing them lose that one either, after it was clear that they were gonna stink it up. Up yours Calipari, Conference USA SUCKS.

I wish Memphis would have lost as well...they can lose today imo

Greg Anthony is on UCLA, he was on all my sides yesterday and it was a huge day...

Still upset i missed on UCLA, that was too easy...sometime it pays to go contrarian, this was not that time. But that was my lowest bet of the tourney and we are still up over 7units, so fuck it...4-0 time

Wisky +4...4units

Mizzou -3.5...3units

ASU +2.5...4units

ZOna -2.5...5 units

Good luck Shady. Guess I hope you go 2-2 today. With ya on ASU but Im goin with Xavier and Cle.St.

I really like these for Monday, would appreciate any of your thoughts when you get the time. Probably wont change my mind but I value your opinion and am curious, would love to hear if you feel the same though. Charleston +4, Idaho +9 and St.Marys -4.

Peace.

2-3 -4.65 units SUnday

Updated Tourney Record...

9-9 +2.35 Units...

Perfect on my 5 unit plays so far, which is why i am .500 and up on the books...Still early in the tourney, but this has not been an easy one...

Normally i wait until a little closer till tip off to lay my wagers, but i'm mixing it up a bit...

Cuse PK...5 units

Zags +8.5...4units

Purdue +6.5...4 units

Mizzou +4.5...3.5 units

Zona +9....3.5 units

Im all over the Zags Shady, was thinking UConn but hate laying this number at this point in the tourney. Will probably just pass and wish you luck with Purdue. Just like the first half of the season this tournament is harder than usual for me also.

Im all over the Zags Shady, was thinking UConn but hate laying this number at this point in the tourney. Will probably just pass and wish you luck with Purdue. Just like the first half of the season this tournament is harder than usual for me also.

yea, +6.5 is quite a few points to give a team that is dangerous and playing great. I have seen Uconn come up with too many head scratching performances in this situation not to take a shot with Purdue here...

Gonna write up the Cuse game because i am bored and i want to save Okla backers thier money. Have yet to lose a 5 unit play in this thread and not starting here.

I have been waiting to fade Okla for over a month now and here is the spot. Okla is a great team, we know this, but not as great as everyone thinks. Syracuse is the perfect team and matchup to fade OKla with IMO. If Griffin thinks he can intimidate this Cuse team like he did all the wack big 12 teams he saw all season he will be mistaken. I can't imagine anyone intimidating Onuaku, and this is one of the only NBA type bodies Griffin has seen all season. Here's the deal, Cuse is playing as well as any team in the tourney or planet right now. There Zone D has really gel'd and they are playing like a team, not a bunch of me 1st assclowns. I mean where does Okla have the advantage in this matchup. Flynn is the best point on the floor,the 3pt shooting ability of Rautins and Devendork trumps Okla, and imo Paul Harris and Willie Warren are about a wash. If you have been waiting to fade OKla as i have, then this Big East team is almost the perfect draw for it. Truth be told these teams are very even. However, you put Cuse in the Big 12 and Okla in the BIg East and things would look different.

Look at OKla's last 10 games, of those 10, i would say 2/3 are against above average/good teams, Kansas, Mizzou and Okla St....and they just so happen to have lost to all of them. Look at Cuses last 10 and the only thing you can say is holy shit, they are playing well, and they are...Cuse is playing better ball, they are from the better conference, they are built for tourney's, and they have the athletes, size and more importantly, the MOXY to beat this Okla team.

78-73 Orangemen Advance

Gonna write up the Cuse game because i am bored and i want to save Okla backers thier money. Have yet to lose a 5 unit play in this thread and not starting here.

I have been waiting to fade Okla for over a month now and here is the spot. Okla is a great team, we know this, but not as great as everyone thinks. Syracuse is the perfect team and matchup to fade OKla with IMO. If Griffin thinks he can intimidate this Cuse team like he did all the wack big 12 teams he saw all season he will be mistaken. I can't imagine anyone intimidating Onuaku, and this is one of the only NBA type bodies Griffin has seen all season. Here's the deal, Cuse is playing as well as any team in the tourney or planet right now. There Zone D has really gel'd and they are playing like a team, not a bunch of me 1st assclowns. I mean where does Okla have the advantage in this matchup. Flynn is the best point on the floor,the 3pt shooting ability of Rautins and Devendork trumps Okla, and imo Paul Harris and Willie Warren are about a wash. If you have been waiting to fade OKla as i have, then this Big East team is almost the perfect draw for it. Truth be told these teams are very even. However, you put Cuse in the Big 12 and Okla in the BIg East and things would look different.

Look at OKla's last 10 games, of those 10, i would say 2/3 are against above average/good teams, Kansas, Mizzou and Okla St....and they just so happen to have lost to all of them. Look at Cuses last 10 and the only thing you can say is holy shit, they are playing well, and they are...Cuse is playing better ball, they are from the better conference, they are built for tourney's, and they have the athletes, size and more importantly, the MOXY to beat this Okla team.

78-73 Orangemen Advance

I have stubbornly avoided looking at this game for various psychological reasons (my own). After reading this I may be forced reexamine my prejudice against Syracuse. I have been looking to fade both of these teams since the early part of the season. The only one I have had success with is Oklahoma.

dddowntown

EOG Addicted

Shady any thoughts if you were to bet the first half of this game? I like the cuse pick but i think that 1st half might be the best bet, Oak had trouble with Michigan in first half then took over second half to cover the spread, but I think cuse gives em hell first half then oak plays catch up second to keep the game close.

Shady any thoughts if you were to bet the first half of this game? I like the cuse pick but i think that 1st half might be the best bet, Oak had trouble with Michigan in first half then took over second half to cover the spread, but I think cuse gives em hell first half then oak plays catch up second to keep the game close.

Ya know it is really hard for me to guess the 1st half of this game, If Cuse is + then it is probably a good play. It very well could take OKLA a half to crack the zone, or least figure it out if they even do at all... Coach B will probably be switching in and out of different zones early i would imagine to keep them off guard...