Barman banned me from therx offshore and rubber room for calling him an idiot!

PO69

EOG Master
I was only speaking the truth. Here is exactly what I said.

Barman is an idiot.

Nothing more, nothing less.

:+clueless:+clueless

Re: Barman banned me from therx offshore and rubber room for calling him an idiot!

You'll never be banned for that here, PO! :)

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Barman banned me from therx offshore and rubber room for calling him an idiot!

I have a new home I guess. It wasnt like there were more than 5 or 6 threads per day in their offshore forum anyway

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

If you only get called an Idiot here, its a compliment. People get called much worse!

Welcome Home PO69!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

fucking lovely, more of this clown over here now

mofome

Banned

Seems a bit touchy to me, but Ive got nothing against barman. I get called worse daily. Who cares.

PO69

EOG Master

I can still post over there by myself in the sports forums! i may start a blog in the MLB forums over there

PO69

EOG Master

Barman defends drunk drivers, he can make fun of retarded athletes, but someone cant be honest and call him an idiot

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Getting bannned from RX?

Damn .... I've never seen that done to anyone

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

mofome is an idiot

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

you wanna know why I got banned?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Do what I did ....

Benny shot me his user name / pw to "raise some hell" in the Poli forum

I was banned for the 4th time for the "rest of my life" and Colonel Klink used
the reason "I am getting too much heat from you responding to personal attacks ..."

YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT ...

Best part ..... Benny got banned within hrs after I was taken to the Electric Chair !!!

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I think it is the one in the middle....:devil:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Best part is when I got banned the "Doc fan club" follows me over here to
try and "kill the beast forever" and started their usual "lets get it on with Doc"
shit that I love ....

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

why is my attachment not showing?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You're not going to respond to my PM you fat fuck? I thought I wasn't in Vegas. Put your money where your mouth is bitch.

PO69

EOG Master

themanej and his MOM went to Vegas, isnt that cute!!!!

Are you guys sharing one bed together like you did after the prom??

Is Laurent Robinson meeting up with you?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That's what I thought you fat fucking retard. Don't run your mouth about shit you know nothing about. You got banned because everyone thinks you're a clown. You were wrong and now you'll direct attention elsewhere. Good luck with that.

PO69

EOG Master

RETARD????

Now you KNOW that 90% of this forum would think that you are more of a retard than me! That is a given. I mean you claim to play basketball with Laurent Robinson, your date to your high school prom was your mom! You stiff someone for $300 ONLY UNTIL he posts personal information about you that everyone knew anyway.

Just admit that you are themanej and most of this shit will go away forever. People will stop hating so much when you admit to it

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

RETARD????

Now you KNOW that 90% of this forum would think that you are more of a retard than me! That is a given. I mean you claim to play basketball with Laurent Robinson, your date to your high school prom was your mom! You stiff someone for $300 ONLY UNTIL he posts personal information about you that everyone knew anyway.

Just admit that you are themanej and most of this shit will go away forever. People will stop hating so much when you admit to it

I like that you hate me. You're an idiot and I don't want you to like me. I went to my senior prom with my mom? Really hahaha? I didn't know that. Although I will not claim to be the best looking guy on the planet, I know I've banged girls that are hotter than the bitches you prematurely ejaculate while walking down the street trying to brush up against them. You were wrong and that's a fact. Thanks.

PO69

EOG Master

Just admit that your themanej

You always evade that topic and EVERYONE knows the truth. Talk about a retard

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I know I've banged girls that are hotter than the bitches you prematurely ejaculate while walking down the street trying to brush up against them. You were wrong and that's a fact. Thanks.

PO .... IF THIS IS TRUE .... DR RUTH CAN HELP

Isnt that right PasstheRock?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

perhaps barman loves dogs. not the betting kind but the ones that can swim.

PO69

EOG Master

I have never had any dogs anyway. Not sure where people thought that anyway.
barman is a little bitch

cheapseats

EOG Master

someone steal barman's bong or that friggin little dog, pretty foolish move on his behalf, but someone from Banned X had to test the new button, Klink likely on leave.

PO69

EOG Master

Someone at therx let barman play with the shiny buttons again!

sl55

EOG Veteran

All the mods over there eat horsedick with the exception of bucs and hache,hopefully they will be themselves and not bow down to wil the prick.:finger004

I can still post over there by myself in the sports forums! i may start a blog in the MLB forums over there

What would happen, if you call him an idiot in the NBA forum ?

You seem to be the only guy banned from certain sub-forums ( except for politics).

Teddy kgb

Banned

fucking lovely, more of this clown over here now

PO69 isn't as bad as everyone says, it's just people are sheep and read the above from you...A guy who adds nothing to a forum...and buy into the hype.

PO69 > Tuckfaag

cheapseats

EOG Master

Barman is even taking shit over there.

Blondie

EOG Master

Good grief.

PO why not just use your ghost over there...

Oh wait nevermind, TTinCo busted you out on that one...

biggamer3

EOG Master

PO69 isn't as bad as everyone says, it's just people are sheep and read the above from you...A guy who adds nothing to a forum...and buy into the hype.

PO69 > Tuckfaag

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Why you trying to make people laugh always?

Is this one of those i screwed a bookie posts done with sarcasm?

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

I was put on post review at The Rx for saying WSEX was a safe book.

Barman's a good dude. There are worse mods out there than him.

P0S69 is an idiot, yes.

But twas not I (barman) who pulled his plug, but rather Head Moderator WILHEIM who has finally become weary of P0S's tired act

Settle in and enjoy your life over here, fat man. I assure you that no one across the street is missing your presence.

P0S69 is an idiot, yes.

But twas not I (barman) who pulled his plug, but rather Head Moderator WILHEIM who has finally become weary of P0S's tired act

Settle in and enjoy your life over here, fat man. I assure you that no one across the street is missing your presence.
POS :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

PO69

EOG Master

Fuck off barman! No one gives a shit about you here either.

For the record, I am not banned anymore, but I am on post review and cant access private messages. I never really send any messages