Someone explain the Cuse -1.5 to me?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
I know nothing about ASU - on the Cuse boards some are saying Harris could be hurt or Flynn might have the flu but it seemed like alot of BS

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Someone explain the Cuse -1.5 to me?

Az St has the best player on the floor, the better coach and the more disciplined team

ASU + the points is a very good play.

Line opened at 2.5 and has gone down a pt even with Cuse being a top public play for tomorrow.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I refuse to believe Johnnie Flynn is not the best player on the court everytime Cuse plays

tripp

EOG Master

I refuse to believe Johnnie Flynn is not the best on the court everytime Cuse plays

Over James Harden? No way.

Bill Self has said after the first round that Woodside was the best guard Kansas played all year. Kansas has played Syracuse and Johnny Flynn.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Az St has the best player on the floor, the better coach and the more disciplined team

Line opened at 2.5 and has gone down a pt even with Cuse being a top public play for tomorrow.

As an ASU alum and season ticket holder, I can honestly say that your first statement is the dumbest statement that I've read in very long time. Harden when on is very good, did you see last game? Better coach? Boeheim better than Sendek. Disciplined team is they are not. They can choke away second half leads with the best of em. Basically shut down Harden and this team is done. Syracuse should handle them quite easily.

tripp

EOG Master

As an ASU alum and season ticket holder, I can honestly say that your first statement is the dumbest statement that I've read in very long time. Harden when on is very good, did you see last game? Better coach? Boeheim better than Sendek. Disciplined team is they are not. They can choke away second half leads with the best of em. Basically shut down Harden and this team is done. Syracuse should handle them quite easily.

Harden is the best guard/wing in the entire nation. Flynn to me might not be a top 3 guard. No disrespect towards him, I just believe he gets too much hype.

The coaching difference isn't even debatable IMO. Sendek is much better than Boeheim. Boeheim is not a good coach at all. He gets a few very highly rated recruits, but can't coach. He gets streetball players too, and he can't turn them into organized basketball stars. Donte Greene was loaded with talent, Boeheim did ZERO with him. Flynn could be better than he is, but Boeheim doesn't make guys better, and he doesn't get his guys playing good enough defense.

They have more than Harden. Pendergraph is the most underrated big man in the nation. This guy gets NO love, but is a very solid player. Glasser is someone I would love to have running the point for my team.

Harden didn't do much last game and they still beat a decent Temple team easily. That shows you they have more than just him.

Arizona St IMO should be favored here. Not personally high on Syracuse at all.

railbird

EOG Master

Harden is a soft pussy with no heart. They have been run out by other up temp teams like Baylor,Cal and WAsh. Syr is like that.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

sendek better than boeheim?

hilariously stupid statement

check their records, compare final 4's and championships, then check league championships, then come back and say that again with a straight face

p.s. the so called best player on the floor, harden, was nowhere to be found vs. temple, luckily the owls sucked so asu still won

syracuse takes care of business

tripp

EOG Master

sendek better than boeheim?

hilariously stupid statement

check their records, compare final 4's and championships, then check league championships, then come back and say that again with a straight face

p.s. the so called best player on the floor, harden, was nowhere to be found vs. temple, luckily the owls sucked so asu still won

syracuse takes care of business

boeheim is a terrible coach. you honestly couldn't pay me to hire the guy if i was an AD.

play syracuse then and i will play arizona st. one of us will be richer some tomorrow.

to be honest though, it doesn't upset me one bit to see you on the other side. you were the same one calling the lsu game 7 mins in when lsu was leading, just to lose and still call unc backers stupid. you're very ignorant with your opinions, that is very clear

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

boeheim is a terrible coach. you honestly couldn't pay me to hire the guy if i was an AD.

play syracuse then and i will play arizona st. one of us will be richer some tomorrow.

to be honest though, it doesn't upset me one bit to see you on the other side. you were the same one calling the lsu game 7 mins in when lsu was leading, just to lose and still call unc backers stupid. you're very ignorant with your opinions, that is very clear

We'll see Tripp, I hope you're right.

Wade

EOG Master

If Boeheim is so great why is the line only -2?

I agree with you Tripp..State is the play and their defense will give Syracuse fits. JB is a joke of a coach

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

cuse was in control from start to finish

sendek is a nice coach, jb is a great coach

sendek could not climb the mtn at nc state, won't do it at asu either

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Pretty spot on here. Cuse a couple notches above Devils.

Flynn way better than that goofball harden. Who knew?

The same guy thinks hixon > hester in nfl foots too hahahahahahahahahahhhaa

railbird

EOG Master

Harden will be #3 overall, becasue he is 6'5 . Thats the nba scout mentality for you.

Sendick is better than Boheim. Boheim gets aau allstars with envelopes and then throws them in a junior high matchup zone. Sendick can actually coach.