Does anybody ever win the "perfect bracket" contests?

What are the odds of hitting the perfect brackets and how often does it happen? I dont think i have ever heard of anyone hitting it.:pop:

Re: Does anybody ever win the "perfect bracket" contests?

I SEEN ON ESPN IT WAS OVER 1 IN A BILLION

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

it will never happen in our lifetime, and beyond. going 63-0 is basically as close to impossible as you can get. one big upset like cleveland state over wake (13 over a 4) knocks out 90% of the brackets. another upset knocks out 90% of the 10% that was left after the cleveland state game, etc etc etc. just keeps going. no one has ever gone 63-0 in the history of online brackets and no one ever will.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i think i heard if EVERYONE on the planet filled out a bracket every 1 minute or so it would take something like 40,000 years to fill out enuf entries to have ONE perfect bracket

i love these places that offer $1M for a perfect bracket - ooooooooooooh really brave of you there

Maybe i will set up a perfect bracket contest next year, it seems safe enough.

Mr. Newlywed has done it 3 times !

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

It will never happen. This is why companies are not scard to offer you 1 million dollars to fill out a perfect bracket

PO69

EOG Master

Implied odds would be much lower than the 9 trillion to 1. I mean, how many people would take a 1 or a 2 seed to actually lose the first round. That right there would eliminate millions of possibilities

Im going to go out on a limb and give anybody that hits a million dollar perfect bracket an extra $1000. Good luck to all

Last year would have been the year, with all 4 #1's, making the Final Four.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Last year would have been the year, with all 4 #1's, making the Final Four.

exactly, but davidson making the elite 8 killed any chance of a perfect bracket. some people had all four #1's combined with davidson, but missed the boat somewhere else. 63-0 is just too much luck involved no matter how good someone is.